Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Jbray, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 01, 2012, 10:37 AM
United States, NC, Oak Island
Joined Mar 2010
81 Posts
Trader Rating: 106
Sold
Blade SR 120 Electric RC Helicopter BNF Huge Lot

For sale is my Blade 120 SR BNF w/ Charger and batteries. This heli has about 10-15 flights on it, never crashed. It flies great, very stable w/ no issues. It has a lot of upgrades and spares. The only reason I am selling is that I have too many toys and not enough dollars for tuition or time to play with everything.

A few of the extras included:

Extreme Canopy and Tail fin in like new condition w/unused decal sheets
Extreme Carbon Canopy Rods
Extreme SR120 Motor ( this motor is outstanding and really brings the heli to life)
NIP Tail boom and motor
Stock Red canopy in great shape w/ no cracks
NIP Stock Blades
Extra Spare Blades
NIP Tail rotor
NIP Tail fin
NIP Battery mount
NIP swashplate
NIP Blade grips
NIP Feathering spindle w/ o rings and hardware
NIP Skids
NIP 5 in 1 control unit cover
2 Eflite batteries (getting about 5 min flights)
1 Hyperion High Discharge Battery ( about 5 cycles and 3 months old)

It includes everything you see in the pics. If you want more pics or a close up of something just PM me your email and I will get it done asap.

175.00 shipped
Jbray is offline Find More Posts by Jbray
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread