HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by elvill, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 30, 2012, 08:41 AM
Eugene, Oregon
Joined Apr 2009
1,978 Posts
Discussion
Guess who's getting the NEW E-GYRO!

Edit: asked and Chris Nicastro said it was a great idea to get egyro onto my bike, may take some time but sure I'll be 1 of the first. Chris is the best!

Didn't think it'd be sitting on the shelf so quickly... of course didn't think I'd vibrate 6 of 10 screws out in less than 45minutes running time. Surely would not have run it so hard if I knew they were going to come out... Fun to drive at the park but not worth the expense and experience - just left a bitter taste - Edit: Love VMX while it lasted hope not bad press for the bike or company bought USED... obvious my experience is not the norm for most VMX owners.
elvill is offline Find More Posts by elvill
Last edited by elvill; May 11, 2012 at 12:55 AM.
to remove ads between posts