HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Eternalflight, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 30, 2012, 12:40 AM
"I want more air time!"
Joined May 2008
1,143 Posts
Discussion
Fpv tricopter...fults

Chipped a prop on the first flight...sorry for the jello
I have flown slope for many years in a small town of Fults Illinois. The hill is a Bluff, and as you can see every hill in the Mid West is covered with trees. Two weeks ago my buddy and I were racing our slopers on the hill. We collided on a turn. I was able to fly it out down to the farm land. My buddy flew off back into the hill. We spent several hours looking for his plane. I went back with the FPV Tricopter for a search of it, and had some fun.
If your interested in slope soaring check out my video #64 "Nose into the wind"

FPV FULTS (4 min 11 sec)
Eternalflight is offline Find More Posts by Eternalflight
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Eternalflight; May 27, 2012 at 01:00 AM.
to remove ads between posts