HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Kmot, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 29, 2012, 10:32 PM
Grumpa Tom
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2003
22,916 Posts
Discussion
Pilatus PC-6

I love the Pilatus PC-6 airplane. I have a model of one. I have never seen one in person until today. Although, it was a few thousand feet high and away from me.

I was in my backyard, and had my camera handy. So I took a few photos as it passed by.
Kmot is online now Find More Posts by Kmot
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 30, 2012, 04:25 AM
Australia, WA, Kalgoorlie
Joined Apr 2011
1,402 Posts
Yep, kinda ugly and dorky in a way only it's mother could love. I guess I like 'em too!

Currently working on a design based on the 3 views off the Pilatus website.

Nice piccies!

Odd
wizard of odd is offline Find More Posts by wizard of odd
Old Apr 30, 2012, 12:50 PM
Grumpa Tom
Joined Sep 2003
22,916 Posts
Thanks for your comments!
Old May 01, 2012, 09:09 PM
Jack of all master of none
Baltimore MD USA
Joined Jan 2011
4,161 Posts
Glad to see your back in action I haven't been over here in a while and didn't know about your surgery I hope your doing well I'll keep you in my prayers. so are you going to be building while your on the mend? I hope you do it will take your mind off of it and who knows you may end up like I did with three projects going at the same time. if your not to busy check out my Mossie build on the fuel warbirds site doing another set of landing gear from scratch, following Brian Taylor's plans.

hope you feel better soon,

Bruce
splinterz25 is online now Find More Posts by splinterz25
Old May 04, 2012, 03:19 PM
Grumpa Tom
Joined Sep 2003
22,916 Posts
Hey thanks Bruce!

I'm doing pretty good already and in fact I finished a refurb of a model boat for a friend, and have gone out model boating myself a couple of times already.