HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 29, 2012, 08:36 PM
Joined Apr 2012
1 Posts
Discussion
Transmitter or reciever on heli? V911 Heli

I recently bought a WL toys V911. When I bind it it works but only intermidantly. If I touch the reciever wire on the v911 it will fully bind. As soon as I let go the Heli starts blinking again and no reception. Has anyone else had this happen and was it the transmitter or reciever?
Luckily since I bought it from china the company is letting me keep this one and send me another new one, so eventually I will know I hope. Has anyone had binding problems with the v911 and what was the outcome?
Thank You, Witey.
Heli Witey is offline Find More Posts by Heli Witey
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 29, 2012, 09:01 PM
United States, FL, Melbourne
Joined Feb 2011
5,458 Posts
Check ALL your battery connections, clean them with rubbing alcohol as well as make sure the spring tension is good.
MassiveOverkill is online now Find More Posts by MassiveOverkill
Site Sponsor
Old Jun 24, 2012, 11:13 PM
Philly/Queens
Joined Dec 2010
19 Posts
same thing with mine. only connected when i tugged on the antenna. at first i thought it was a loose antenna wire but i noticed if i pushed the circuit board on the antenna side it stayed connected. all i could do is tie a string from the circuit board to the chassis and kept it tight enough to keep it stable. its pretty ghetto but it seems to have worked for now!
Yotone is offline Find More Posts by Yotone
Old Dec 01, 2012, 06:35 PM
Sodbust NW Kansas
United States, KS, Penokee
Joined Oct 2012
180 Posts
Got a BNF bird that would not lock in also.. Tried 30 times but same results..

The light inside would flash slow,, than real fast then back to slow again.. Just about to give up and hit the turbo button and it locked with the TX right away.. I can switch back and forth once its locked with no problems.

Worth a try??

Sodbust
Sodbust is offline Find More Posts by Sodbust
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Just an old farmer... !!
Old Dec 01, 2012, 06:52 PM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
8,509 Posts
I bought two rtf and three bnf as I like this little heli. I have had them for 6 months and no problem. One had a bad tail motor but easy fix for $3.63. Either Q/C has droped or ?? These little guys are very small and handled with care. They are a full function RC heli.
dankar04 is online now Find More Posts by dankar04