SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 29, 2012, 02:56 PM
United States, CA, Livermore
Joined Jan 2005
129 Posts
Discussion
Noobie question about using rudder and ailerons together

I flew my ST-Models ASW28 today for the first time in minimal to no wind and found it to fly OK although it didn't turn that well. Since I fly mode 2 and am not used to coordinating the rudder with the ailerons I just used the ailerons for turning. My question: is it recommended to use rudder along with the ailerons for turns? Will it make a big difference? Can I link the two with my Spektrum DX7s radio. Any good suggestions, links or tutorials would be great.
Riodiler1 is offline Find More Posts by Riodiler1
to remove ads between posts