Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Apr 29, 2012, 02:13 PM
Screamin' fast!
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Nov 2011
142 Posts
Discussion
Any political actions to loosen up San Jose?

I would like to join them. And if there aren't any, how do I get started? I'm tired of driving the distance to other cities. Last I remember, my dad took me with him to fly at all different county and city parks and school yards. What happened and how do we get it back?
CrazyJB is offline Find More Posts by CrazyJB
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 30, 2012, 12:15 AM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Dec 2008
273 Posts
Joel,

Perhaps you'd like to work along with some of us as we search for places to fly. The Santa Clara County Parks & Rec Dept (headquartered in Vasona Park) invited us to identify sites within the county parks where we'd like to fly and they'd work with us for approvals.

Los Paseos Park was identified by another member who sought approval from the SJ Parks & Rec dept.

Many of us have been looking for venues and have approached agencies. So if you find a place you'd like to fly and are interested seeking approval, bring it up and let's see what we can do to help pursue use.
Noel Eberhardt is offline Find More Posts by Noel Eberhardt
Old May 01, 2012, 11:46 AM
Screamin' fast!
Joined Nov 2011
142 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noel Eberhardt View Post
Joel,

Perhaps you'd like to work along with some of us as we search for places to fly. The Santa Clara County Parks & Rec Dept (headquartered in Vasona Park) invited us to identify sites within the county parks where we'd like to fly and they'd work with us for approvals.

Los Paseos Park was identified by another member who sought approval from the SJ Parks & Rec dept.

Many of us have been looking for venues and have approached agencies. So if you find a place you'd like to fly and are interested seeking approval, bring it up and let's see what we can do to help pursue use.
OH! That sounds great! I'll do that!

-Joel
Old May 01, 2012, 02:27 PM
Screamin' fast!
Joined Nov 2011
142 Posts
I guess I should ask... Could I be able to fly electrics at new locations?

If I find a place I will tell you guys about it. I'm not the best person to talk to park officials.
Last edited by CrazyJB; May 02, 2012 at 01:06 AM.