HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 28, 2012, 11:23 PM
Joined Feb 2012
80 Posts
Discussion
oomodel discount coupon thread

oomodel offers discount coupons for different items from time to time, we will update them here, we will try to do it in a timely manner

To get it started, here is the one for walkera parts: coupon code is: WALKERAPDST, it offers discount for walkera parts.
oomodel is offline Find More Posts by oomodel
Site Sponsor
Last edited by oomodel; Apr 29, 2012 at 10:30 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 02, 2012, 07:57 PM
Joined Aug 2008
7 Posts
Avoid to buy in Oomodel, they are not reliable, I made an order and the shipment never arrived to me
Tzirancamaro is online now Find More Posts by Tzirancamaro
Old May 05, 2012, 11:06 PM
Joined Feb 2012
80 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzirancamaro View Post
Avoid to buy in Oomodel, they are not reliable, I made an order and the shipment never arrived to me
hi there,

thank you for the information. no worries if your package hasn't arrived, please email us at: service@oomodel.com with your order number, our people will get back to you within one working day. We will have our post office to investigate into it after we get the order information from you, and if the package get lost, we will send you a new one, so don't worry about it.
Site Sponsor
Old May 07, 2012, 07:52 AM
3d Master in Training
United States, PA, Tunkhannock
Joined Dec 2011
791 Posts
Avoid OOModel at all costs. They are a rip off company. I know first hand
garrettt04s is offline Find More Posts by garrettt04s
RCG Plus Member
Old May 07, 2012, 04:26 PM
Micro Boat Forum Founder
United States, GA, Buford
Joined Nov 2007
6,521 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by garrettt04s View Post
Avoid OOModel at all costs. They are a rip off company. I know first hand
What was your case? I'm not accusing you of anything, but you can't post negative comments without providing proof, or at the very least, what happened.
boredom.is.me is offline Find More Posts by boredom.is.me
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RFD900 Case
Old May 07, 2012, 06:09 PM
3d Master in Training
Joined Dec 2011
791 Posts
I bought a heli from them and it came with a bad esc, the heads on the screws were not even round and you couldnt even put an allen key in them, missing servos, missing flybarless unit, cracked and half fixed canopy. All I got was the run around from them. So yes avoid at all costs.
RCG Plus Member
Old May 08, 2012, 06:05 AM
Joined Feb 2012
80 Posts
Thanks for the information, we offer helicopters in kit,BNF and RTF version, and we sell branded products only. we will investigate into the issue, but we've never been reported about

this problem, you can reach us by the "contact us" icon on our website or email us at service@oomodel.com. If there is any problem with our products , our service team will respond within 1 working day. We've been trying to serve
every customer to their satisfaction, we appreciate any valuable suggestions to help us knowing how our people do, we will keep improving our service.
Site Sponsor
Old May 08, 2012, 06:54 AM
Micro Boat Forum Founder
United States, GA, Buford
Joined Nov 2007
6,521 Posts
One issue is that you have the same model under different item listings. Get rid of all the extra duplicates on the site. If the part is compatible with multiple objects/helicopters, state that in its description. Another issue is the heli combos. I have heard enough cases to know to not buy Tarot combos from Oomodel. If you do not clearly state what the customer will be getting, how can you expect the people packing to know what is supposed to be sent. I am pretty sure that they don't know much, if any, about the hobby.
boredom.is.me is offline Find More Posts by boredom.is.me
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RFD900 Case
Old May 08, 2012, 09:27 AM
3d Master in Training
Joined Dec 2011
791 Posts
Thats what I bought a tarot flybarless 450, receiver ready. What did I get? A pile of crap with half the parts missing or defective.
RCG Plus Member
Old May 08, 2012, 10:32 AM
Joined Feb 2012
80 Posts
If there is any problem with our products ,please contact us by the "contact us" icon on our website or email us at service@oomodel.com. our service team will respond within 1 working day.
Site Sponsor
Old May 08, 2012, 10:38 AM
Joined Feb 2012
80 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by boredom.is.me View Post
One issue is that you have the same model under different item listings. Get rid of all the extra duplicates on the site. If the part is compatible with multiple objects/helicopters, state that in its description. Another issue is the heli combos. I have heard enough cases to know to not buy Tarot combos from Oomodel. If you do not clearly state what the customer will be getting, how can you expect the people packing to know what is supposed to be sent. I am pretty sure that they don't know much, if any, about the hobby.
Thank you so much for the suggestions. i myself have just checked quite a few of the tarot combos and see there are 'packages includes' down at the bottom of the listings. but we will report to our related department to deal with it. thanks again for the advices.
Site Sponsor
Old May 08, 2012, 10:53 AM
3d Master in Training
Joined Dec 2011
791 Posts
I did contact you and got the run around. Ripped me outta $100's
RCG Plus Member