HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by verticalspark, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 28, 2012, 06:48 PM
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Oct 2008
4,080 Posts
Discussion
Trail clean up

So I had a free day before I went to the field and some guys were heading up to the mountain to clean up a trail that is used a lot. Well I would call it successful day having fun. 12 trucks showed up with about 16 people cleaning up targets, fired brass and trash. We filled 4 truck beds above the rim along with a couch.

But I got to flex out the jeep and quickly realized that I need to get rid of my fender flares. Turns out that my 35's rub really hard before I flex the rear end all the way out. So I broke a bolt mount on the drivers side rear flare. But I got the jeep dirty and had some fun.
verticalspark is online now Find More Posts by verticalspark
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Bought a house!
to remove ads between posts