SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by DudeInMyrtleBch, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 28, 2012, 05:32 PM
United States, SC, Myrtle Beach
Joined Jun 2011
407 Posts
Trader Rating: 22
Sold
Turnigy 1/16 Brushless Buggy w/TONS of upgrades and spares

I have an excellent condition Turnigy brushless buggy for sale. Parts can be found at hobbyking and gotnitroonline. It's mostly compatible with the Kyosho Mini-Inferno.

It comes with an aluminum front shock tower, a Hobbywing 35a ez-run brushless esc, and a ton of spare parts including 4 spare spur gears, a complete differential, the stock 25a esc, 2k 5k and 7k Diff fluid, complete set of spare tires, and....

Boca Bearings.

Theres a ton more spares. Check the pics.

It comes with both the buggy body - there's a hole cut in it so the esc can fit, as well as a monster beetle body. You'll need to attach the mounts for the moster beetle body to fit. The front bumper is from a 1/16 car - helps if you run into something!

It's in excellent mechanical and working condition. NO WRECKS! I'll also include a like new (6 runs) 1300mah 2s battery with it (not pictured).

The RX in the car is not included.

This is about $180 worth of fun.

I hate to get rid of all of this, but I've been spending my time with monster trucks.
SOLD
DudeInMyrtleBch is offline Find More Posts by DudeInMyrtleBch
Last edited by DudeInMyrtleBch; Apr 28, 2012 at 10:53 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread