SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by elvill, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 28, 2012, 08:56 AM
Eugene, Oregon
Joined Apr 2009
1,978 Posts
Discussion
VMX Awesomeness

Read the entire VMX thread before purchasing 1st rc bike, used VMX from rcmoto vet. Asked Chris many questions and basically handheld until arrival. Gone through 6 packs and I have to post my infatuation. So much FUN, learning the finesse of driving over different surfaces is a neat challenge. Screams over grass I cant believe how cool it is. Buddy has a huge buggy he flaunts at the park, vmx will eat it up.

Only bad thing is waiting for charge and new lipos to arrive. And cleaning all the grass off. Thank You Michael, Chris and Kim my stunningly beautiful intelligent GENEROUS wife.

Always better to ask forgiveness than permission I say. She was flat out impressed instantly thought it was the coolest rc we have (lots).
elvill is offline Find More Posts by elvill
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 28, 2012, 09:14 AM
Eugene, Oregon
Joined Apr 2009
1,978 Posts
The bike is harder to drive than any rc i've picked up. I dont do advanced heli/plane stunts just bashing around, but its harder to bash and stay upright in of itself...

know "how" to drive bike but dont have the finger memory yet, it'll come. This thing is so freaking tough! Im like "oh that broke it?!?! nope. oh that broke it for sure?! nope. it's done, nope keeps going..." I wont push the envelope. Too far.

I did not want to buy new given all the issues I've read. I wanted to get a great bike from someone who knew what they were doing. good deal great bike everybody happy. Lipo just charged headed to the park. Bike demands more space to drive than any of my 1S ultra micro planes need to fly.
elvill is offline Find More Posts by elvill
Old Apr 28, 2012, 03:47 PM
United States, PA, Monroeville
Joined Aug 2007
69 Posts
I had that exact same bike, it was a blast. Lol glad to see your having as much fun as i did.
GOOBERSEPTEMBER is offline Find More Posts by GOOBERSEPTEMBER