HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by smokeytbear, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 27, 2012, 01:07 PM
United States, CA, Huntington Beach
Joined May 2007
235 Posts
Trader Rating: 106
Sold
UMX Beast 3D BNF

I have a lightly used UMX Beast 3D with (2) Eflite 2S 120mah batteries and a Eflite charger. This plane has less than a dozen flights on it with the included batteries. I'm selling because I always end up flying my bigger planes and this just sits in the back of my car on flying days.

Airframe is in great condition. The only cosmetic blemishes are the spinner and bottom of the cowl being scratched a bit from a nose over. See pictures.

Asking $125 Paypal/shipped or $100 cash LPU somewhere in Socal

Paypal and email is: nnguyen70@gmail.com

Please email me any questions instead of a PM. It's much easier to field the email on my IPad or phone. Thanks.
smokeytbear is offline Find More Posts by smokeytbear
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 27, 2012, 01:56 PM
Gravity is a harsh mistress.
United States, MI, Temperance
Joined Sep 2002
6,600 Posts
Trader Rating: 123
You've got mail.
Tim Wolff is offline Find More Posts by Tim Wolff
RCG Plus Member
Old Apr 27, 2012, 02:04 PM
United States, CA, Huntington Beach
Joined May 2007
235 Posts
Trader Rating: 106
Got it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Wolff View Post
You've got mail.
Replied sent...you are second in line. I have a local person trying to hook up with me. If it doesn't work out I'll contact you later. Thanks.
smokeytbear is offline Find More Posts by smokeytbear
Closed Thread