HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Joe 1320, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 27, 2012, 10:58 AM
United States, FL, Sebring
Joined Feb 2006
7,320 Posts
Trader Rating: 152
Sold
RTF Venom Night Ranger 3D micro (reduced price)

Seriously downsizing my storage hanger, I admit it now.... I'm a hoarder.

This is a Collective Pitch Micro 3D model, sold at a much higher price than the lower priced Walkera 52 version. It's RTF with the transmitter, HD Canopy, training gear, everything.
I picked this up a few years back, everything worked fine. I rebuilt it with new parts, and during the 1st use the swashplate seperated. At that time there was a learning curve that I just didn't feel like messing with. I just put it on the shelf. Now, my interests are elsewhere.

It's brushless (Medusa motor and it's sporty ) with new frame, new landing gear, etc. already installed. There are a few extra sets of new blades, frame parts, landing gear, receiver/mixer, training gear, a new swashplate, lipo balance charger, box from the medusa motor and oh yeah..... The MANUAL, PARTS ASSEMBLY DIAGRAM and CD. The tail boom is a little rough, some splits have been taped a few places but is still functional.

You get the whole package, including the blades and new swashplate that you can install. Adjust the transmitter to suit you and go fly.

It's been sitting for a few years doing nothing so time for a new owner to actually have fun with. It's going to be a good sized bo to ship, $70 shipped to anywhere in the continental US. paypal accepted with no additional fees. Local to Central Florida if anyone wants local pick up to save some bucks. It's priced cheap, I don't want to part it out, all of it needs to go in one shot as I don't want it taking up space any longer. Worth it just in parts. For someone who knows CP helis, this is a nice little package.
Joe 1320 is offline Find More Posts by Joe 1320
Last edited by Joe 1320; May 08, 2012 at 04:45 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 28, 2012, 06:58 AM
United States, FL, Sebring
Joined Feb 2006
7,320 Posts
Trader Rating: 152
Bump for a reduced price. This needs to be gone............
Joe 1320 is offline Find More Posts by Joe 1320
Closed Thread