SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 27, 2012, 09:23 AM
United States, NC, Cary
Joined Nov 2011
254 Posts
Discussion
HK is at it again.

Bad way to do business HK. Instead of giving me my credit you purposely lowered your price to avoid the issue. When I posted the price match HK's price at that time was higher and they should have given me my credit on my purchase of same product. HK business ethics are very poor. They need to honor my request when first initiated and not drag this request on until they had the opportunity to change the price. I see that honesty is NOT your best policy.
bimmerland is online now Find More Posts by bimmerland
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 28, 2012, 04:38 AM
BillyG master daehrekcep
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,905 Posts
Just an observation. What was the price difference you were going to get back? Are we talking dollars or hundreds of dollars. Somehow I don't think they held off and dropped the price on a stocked item to prevent one out of thousands of customers from getting back a price match just to not give one customer a store credit. Also don't they give price match back as a credit to your account? Have you been credited in store credits? If not have you opened a service center ticket detailing the issue?

I see over on the HK forum you have posted the same in the "questions for HK" part of the forum. It's not exactly a question. You should probably move it to their order support area and quote the purchase date, order number and issue. More chance of getting a resolution that way.

Mark
KCV6 is online now Find More Posts by KCV6
Last edited by KCV6; Apr 28, 2012 at 04:44 AM.
Old Apr 28, 2012, 09:48 AM
United States, NC, Cary
Joined Nov 2011
254 Posts
The savings originally would have been over $62... I have opened a ticket when them and the always respond as solved
Old Apr 28, 2012, 10:25 AM
BillyG master daehrekcep
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,905 Posts
Holy cows batman. $62! What was the item?
Old Apr 28, 2012, 10:34 AM
Space Coast USA
Space Coast
Joined Oct 2000
21,170 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerland View Post
The savings originally would have been over $62... I have opened a ticket when them and the always respond as solved
The ticket can be reopened by you and additional issues discussed.
hoppy is offline Find More Posts by hoppy
Old Apr 28, 2012, 10:38 AM
United States, NC, Cary
Joined Nov 2011
254 Posts
A 1600mm P51 Shangri La that BH had for $199 including shipping
Old Apr 28, 2012, 10:47 AM
BillyG master daehrekcep
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,905 Posts
Yeah, I saw that over there. I think you will be lucky as I don't think they price match the shipping, just the product price and the BH item was free shipping. See what they come back with anyway, who knows they might do something.

Like hoppy said, the ticket system works by you adding additional comments if you are not happy with the reply rather than starting another ticket. A closed ticket doesn't mean the issue is closed, it just mens they have provided an answer.

Mark
Old Apr 28, 2012, 10:52 AM
United States, NC, Cary
Joined Nov 2011
254 Posts
@KCV6 - too late. By the time they got around to my issue they dropped their price below BH so now I get nothing.
Old Apr 28, 2012, 11:03 AM
BillyG master daehrekcep
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,905 Posts
Well like you said over there you have the info, just keep at them, but Like I said don't expect a price match of shipping, it will just be the item price excluding shipping. They may still come to the party on something.

Mark
Old Apr 28, 2012, 11:05 AM
United States, NC, Cary
Joined Nov 2011
254 Posts
Wishful thinking. Found an old RCG thread where same issue happened. HK would not honor price match. Wonder how many have ever gotten credit back.
Old Apr 28, 2012, 11:59 AM
BillyG master daehrekcep
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,905 Posts
I'm sure all those that tried to price match the item price not including shipping got their credit. How much was the P51 when you bought it from HK not including the shipping? If it was more than $199, then that's what they owe you. How much was it?

Mark
Old Apr 28, 2012, 02:09 PM
United States, NC, Cary
Joined Nov 2011
254 Posts
It was $219 without shipping
Old Apr 28, 2012, 05:19 PM
Suspended Account
Mentor, OH
Joined Dec 2004
8,426 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerland View Post
Wishful thinking. Found an old RCG thread where same issue happened. HK would not honor price match. Wonder how many have ever gotten credit back.
got a link to this info?
sgtdirt is offline Find More Posts by sgtdirt
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Apr 28, 2012, 05:40 PM
United States, NC, Cary
Joined Nov 2011
254 Posts
link... http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_aboutUs.asp

Their policy .....

Price
HobbyKing's prices are kept so low because of our direct link with factories & our own manufacturing capabilities. We will never go through a vendor or middle man, the savings are always passed on to the customer.
Being a low-profit organisation, hobbyking is often unable to further discuount it's products, however we do price match all our products!We feel our postage pricing is as fair as possible and delivery speed well within customers expectations.

They have a button on the bottom of the item page called "price war" It states..............

We price match any other online store!
Copy the other stores product URL in the box below;

Why buy from HobbyKing?
- Local Service centers in USA, EU and AUS.
- Dedicated phone, email and live chat staff!
- Large variety!
- Low cost shipping & you can always combine products to save more!
- Quality products only. No factory seconds or B-Grade Lipo!
While you may find a smaller store with a similar product for few cents cheaper, they cannot match HobbyKing's service, warranty support and variety.
Last edited by bimmerland; Apr 28, 2012 at 05:46 PM. Reason: add info
Old Apr 28, 2012, 06:34 PM
Suspended Account
Mentor, OH
Joined Dec 2004
8,426 Posts
sgtdirt is offline Find More Posts by sgtdirt
Last edited by sgtdirt; Jun 07, 2012 at 05:33 PM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)