HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Apr 26, 2012, 04:02 PM
Joined Apr 2012
3,899 Posts
Discussion
Build micro-quad from micro-heli spare parts

I want to build a micro quad with brushed motors from micro-heli spares,I have laying around the house.I have 2 PCB from V911 micro heli,some brushed motors.Maybe it is a silly question.Is it possible to adapt the electronics, servos,receiver from 2 or more V911 PCB to assembly a board for one micro-quad?And to use motors from V911 or other helis.I want for example to be able to control the quad with V911-4 channels TX.Is it possible? I think everybody here have around spares from other heli projects.
midelic is online now Find More Posts by midelic
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: DIY Multiprotocol TX Module
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 26, 2012, 04:46 PM
Joined Apr 2012
3,899 Posts
Maybe to use 4 brushed motor from V911 or Solo pro and servos from V911 PCB for 2 tilted motors.A quad with tilted motors.I've seen somewhere quad builds whith 2 tilted motors and servos.
midelic is online now Find More Posts by midelic
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: DIY Multiprotocol TX Module
Closed Thread