HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by opavon33, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 26, 2012, 11:19 AM
Joined Feb 2012
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Sold
O.S. .91 Ducted Fan engine NEW * FREE SHIPPING*

Here is an O.S. engine .91 Vr-Df Round Head Ducted fan engine for sale new in box, never run, or installed. I decided to sell this because I will not use it. I'm in turbine jets and I will not complete this project of building a ducted fan model for now.

What you see is what you will get , the box is not in excellent condition ,but what matter is what's inside the box, new engine,tune pipe adpter,remote nedle, and aluminum throthel horn.

It is also posted in Rcuniverse if you want to check my ratings ,buy with confidence. Look for osvaldopv

If you want more photos of this engine please pm me with your e-mail.

The asking price is $250 and the shipping is free to USA only

Paypal only

Thanks
Osvaldo
opavon33 is offline Find More Posts by opavon33
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 27, 2012, 09:08 AM
Joined Feb 2012
2 Posts
$250 O.B.O I need to sell this , make me a reasonable offer
Old Apr 27, 2012, 10:42 AM
Joined Apr 2004
804 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
3 piece case. Also works for boats.

Steve
SCALECRAFT is offline Find More Posts by SCALECRAFT
Old May 08, 2012, 05:09 PM
Joined Feb 2012
2 Posts
New price $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by opavon33 View Post
here is an o.s. Engine .91 vr-df round head ducted fan engine for sale new in box, never run, or installed. I decided to sell this because i will not use it. I'm in turbine jets and i will not complete this project of building a ducted fan model for now.

What you see is what you will get , the box is not in excellent condition ,but what matter is what's inside the box, new engine,tune pipe adpter,remote nedle, and aluminum throthel horn.

It is also posted in rcuniverse if you want to check my ratings ,buy with confidence. Look for osvaldopv

if you want more photos of this engine please pm me with your e-mail.

The asking price is $250 and the shipping is free to usa only

paypal only

thanks
osvaldo

new price

$200 shipped
Closed Thread