SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 26, 2012, 07:36 AM
United States, TX, Cinco Ranch
Joined Nov 2010
56 Posts
Alert
Warning xheli slow shipping delay

IF you guy want to order from xheli got to think twice, They usually delay your shipping by hold it form 2-5day then ship them out. After item got ship out usps process take another at least 2-4 so that total of 9days just for a darn ESC. Seriously Man aren't They in Philippine or USA I have feeling they in MARS or somewhere out there. I have ordered from Readyheli, amainhobbies, Directheli, etec They all ship out within 24 and usually got delivered in 2-3days.
P.M.S is offline Find More Posts by P.M.S
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 26, 2012, 07:41 AM
Joined Nov 2010
56 Posts
I would like to cancel my order now. I don't do this kinda of business with company like this.
Old Apr 26, 2012, 07:45 AM
Joined Nov 2010
56 Posts
"""Thank you for shopping at XHeli!
Your order number is XXXXX. Your order is being processed.
You will receive a shipment notification email message as soon as we send your order.
This portion of your order is being prepared for shipment and cannot be canceled or changed."""

WHAT, seriously now cannot canceled "MF"
Old Apr 26, 2012, 07:47 AM
Suspended Account
United States, CA, Corona
Joined Nov 2003
554 Posts
Not try to raid on your parade but they get a ton of orders each day. Im sure yours is not only one, it takes a few days to process the order! You are saving how much?? and you cant wait a week not like you live down the street...
warbirdguyn951 is offline Find More Posts by warbirdguyn951
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Apr 26, 2012, 07:53 AM
Joined Nov 2010
56 Posts
Other Shop have ton of orders each day too why process so fast. Talks about saving I don't think xheli would save that much maybe about 2-5$, I rather spend little more on other store to get my item ship faster.
Old Apr 26, 2012, 08:01 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Nov 2003
554 Posts
I been to Nitromodels I have seen there operation they fill a UPS trailer full of packages each day, other shops wish they had that volume....
Old Apr 26, 2012, 08:07 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Nov 2003
554 Posts
have you ordered from xheli before?and why didnt you get it from direct heli if there customer service is so good?
Old Apr 26, 2012, 08:10 AM
Joined Nov 2010
56 Posts
you work for xheli now? "you cant wait a week not like you live down the street... " not just a week man later will soon be 2week, within this amount of time I can order the WHOLE China. You just don't know how Asian doing business lack of delay. Excuses over excuses, since you're the boss if your worker late to work aren't you sad?? Or an interviewer came late aren't you mark unqualified?
Old Apr 26, 2012, 08:23 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Nov 2003
554 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.M.S View Post
you work for xheli now? "you cant wait a week not like you live down the street... " not just a week man later will soon be 2week, within this amount of time I can order the WHOLE China. You just don't know how Asian doing business lack of delay. Excuses over excuses, since you're the boss if your worker late to work aren't you sad?? Or an interviewer came late aren't you mark unqualified?
Hey bro, I dont work for them but do run my own webbased business and I understand the time frame to process orders, not trying to make excuses for them just enlighting you that sometime things happen.

I would suggest you find the shop that carrys the products you like to buy and gives you the price and shipping you like and give them 100% of your business.
Im sure when you become a regular shopper with one company you will get better taken care of.
Old Apr 26, 2012, 08:24 AM
Staying Frosty
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Feb 2008
2,961 Posts
I would suggest you post this in their forum here... there listed under vendors
Hellsiege is offline Find More Posts by Hellsiege
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Construction Projects - Updated
Old Apr 26, 2012, 08:41 AM
Joined Nov 2010
56 Posts
Economy are slow now day. If u want keep customers, little process like this still count, You guy always in Competition. My second last order from them now. Will end. Good luck to your ASCforithobbies business i will keep my eye on you. I hope you don't do their kinda of business to your consumers. I love how American On-time but I just don't like how Asian Lack of Excuse over excuses to get away.
Old Apr 26, 2012, 08:43 AM
Dumb Thumb Extraordinaire
United States, TN, Greene
Joined Dec 2010
125 Posts
If 9 days is too long for you to wait then I wouldn't order from bargain RC sites anymore. If I am in a rush I will order from sites that I know are very quick to ship and I pay for expedited shipping usually. If I am not n a rush and looking for a bargain then I will order from Xheli, Hobbyking, hobbypartz. etc......I may complain if I had to wait a month.But 9 days? That is not that big of a deal. Your screen name seems to fit you well.

Quote:
I love how American On-time but I just don't like how Asian Lack of Excuse over excuses to get away.
Redlight is offline Find More Posts by Redlight
Old Apr 26, 2012, 09:07 AM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Quote:
I love how American On-time but I just don't like how Asian Lack of Excuse over excuses to get away.
If I put that through a gibberish translator it seems like you are waiving the American flag. If that's the case, might I suggest you support your local brick and mortar hobby shop? Or be patient.

This might help;

http://www.yellowpages.com/katy-tx/hobby-model-shops
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Old Apr 26, 2012, 09:07 AM
Joined Nov 2010
56 Posts
I ordered on Monday, April 23, 2012 11:23 AM now still on hold not even ship out yet. Their slow shipping, so now you telling me BUYER fault... for order and can't bargain about their SLOW OF work. What kind of store that hold the item within 3days not ship out.??? As you come into any store anywhere. CUSTOMERS come first
Old Apr 26, 2012, 09:10 AM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
I don't think anyone blames you......

Quote:
I ordered on Monday, April 23, 2012 11:23 AM now still on hold not even ship out yet. Their slow shipping, so now you telling me BUYER fault... for order and can't bargain about their SLOW OF work. What kind of store that hold the item within 3days not ship out.??? As you come into any store anywhere. CUSTOMERS come first

Certainly...that's the American way.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83