SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 26, 2012, 06:55 AM
Joined Apr 2012
1 Posts
Discussion
3d ROV missions animations

hello ROVers!

i am fascinated by the things modern rovs can do. so fascinated that i started to produce 3d movies about the possible missions that are performed by off shore oil companies.

i checked some videos made by companies that produce 3d but i found most of the bit boring.

so what im trying to do is to spice up the rovs presentation and tasks to make it more exciting for customers, audience and internally in a company. i want them to become exciting mini movies with audio and narration. like in the discovery channel!

i would like that you rovers take a look into it, perhaps you like it and we can start a collaboration. i made a FANTASY ROV, it is not technically accurate nor it tries to be, its just a demo on how a project could be presented.

my video: www.3drenderingdesign.com

thanks for your opinions, hints and possible cooperation!

cheers

morfevs
morfevs is offline Find More Posts by morfevs
to remove ads between posts