Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Apr 25, 2012, 06:59 PM
Electric Coolhunter
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Jun 2000
14,509 Posts
Discussion
Any interst in a very casual electric float fly non-event in the DFW area ?

Was thinking it would be fun to have a very casual electric float fly here in DFW somwhere. No entry fee, no awards, no raffle. Just a group of guys geting together to fly some electric seaplanes on a Saturday or Sunday morning this summer.

The only way I would consider having a small entry fee would be if the site had to be rented or leased.

I do not have a particular site in mind and am seeking good electric float flying site suggestions. Somewhere in the mid cities area would be best for making it easy for all to attend.

We could limit it to parkflyer seaplanes, but if at all possible, I would prefer to find a site that would allow any size electric seaplane. A medium to large pond or a very small lake would be better than a larger lake site, I think.

Would like to have input from anyone in the area...yea, nay, ideas, suggestions, whatever.

Hopw to hear from you.
Thomas B is offline Find More Posts by Thomas B
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: 2014 events and travel
to remove ads between posts