Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
Old Aug 13, 2012, 03:39 PM
Fly inverted, it's more fun.
Joined Apr 2006
218 Posts
Cobra68. If that doesn't work out, I have a module and some 8 channel Rx's. If you are interested. I do not want to undermine any deal you might work with the other offer. Not getting out. I just have extras.
tholmes345 is offline Find More Posts by tholmes345
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 14, 2012, 09:05 PM
United States, CA, Castro Valley
Joined Dec 2005
186 Posts
can you gang a nanno with an 8 channel Rx like you can gang nannos?
j_whitney is offline Find More Posts by j_whitney
Old Aug 15, 2012, 11:35 AM
United States, AZ, Queen Creek
Joined Aug 2004
776 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimDrew View Post
The new Nano and receivers will be released in September. We are contacted nearly daily about how DivBee module for use in home automation. We expect our RC business to slip to perhaps 5% of our total business plan by the end of the year because of the huge success of our RF division, but that does not mean that we are by any means abandoning the RC side, it actually means that it will continue to grow due to our other business ventures. We also have a rather large division now building UAVs and control systems for UAV/ROV setups. We just got busier than expected in other areas, so it definitely took time away from a lot of the RC development.
This is the story of the RC business beginning with Howard Bonner back in the '50s
Other areas take control and the leader moves on to other more lucrative endeavors. I think I will get rid of my XPS stuff while I can.
dirtybird is offline Find More Posts by dirtybird
Old Aug 15, 2012, 11:36 AM
Look Up
United States, TN, Jamestown
Joined Nov 2003
1,179 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtybird View Post
This is the story of the RC business beginning with Howard Bonner back in the '50s
Other areas take control and the leader moves on to other more lucrative endeavors. I think I will get rid of my XPS stuff while I can.
I will be happy to get it off your hands.
CiprianGugu is online now Find More Posts by CiprianGugu
Old Aug 15, 2012, 11:44 AM
United States, AZ, Queen Creek
Joined Aug 2004
776 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiprianGugu View Post
I will be happy to get it off your hands.

OK I have a Futaba transmitter module and two 8 channel and one 10 channel receiver. I will sell at list price.
dirtybird is offline Find More Posts by dirtybird
Old Aug 15, 2012, 01:01 PM
Passion
Joined Sep 2009
322 Posts
Quote:
I will sell at list price.
That way you will sit with it.
Swen is offline Find More Posts by Swen
Old Aug 15, 2012, 01:22 PM
Joined Jun 2005
34 Posts
Selling at list price - how gracious of you.
jgunpilot is offline Find More Posts by jgunpilot
Old Aug 15, 2012, 01:23 PM
Dragons, Windmills. All Same.
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined May 2002
3,840 Posts
All things in there time.

Nice to see the new RX's coming out next month.

Somehow I forgot the differences between the Nano and the newer one?

In the meantime, I just replaced my old thrashed JR XP9303 S/A for a new one.
Gota love modular system TXs.
jcstalls is offline Find More Posts by jcstalls
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by jcstalls; Aug 15, 2012 at 01:28 PM.
Old Aug 15, 2012, 02:08 PM
Passion
Joined Sep 2009
322 Posts
Quote:
Somehow I forgot the differences between the Nano and the newer one?
The old ones are with all the users, the new ones existence is still a mystery.
Swen is offline Find More Posts by Swen
Old Aug 15, 2012, 03:25 PM
The Villages, Florida
Joined May 2003
441 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtybird View Post
OK I have a Futaba transmitter module and two 8 channel and one 10 channel receiver. I will sell at list price.
I will take the two 8 channel receivers at the going rate for used stuff.... 1/2 list price....

Let me know via PM.....
JuanRodriguez is offline Find More Posts by JuanRodriguez
Old Aug 15, 2012, 03:56 PM
↓↘→ + (punch)
central PA.
Joined Sep 2004
20,180 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanRodriguez View Post
I will take the two 8 channel receivers at the going rate for used stuff.... 1/2 list price....

Let me know via PM.....

there's a "going rate" for used stuff?... I thought it was just about supply and demand...
theKM is offline Find More Posts by theKM
Old Aug 15, 2012, 04:00 PM
Look Up
United States, TN, Jamestown
Joined Nov 2003
1,179 Posts
The going rate is what someone wants to pay for an item. As for me, I will pay about half the list price. If someone wants to pay list price, more power to them.
CiprianGugu is online now Find More Posts by CiprianGugu
Old Aug 15, 2012, 04:07 PM
United States, CA, Castro Valley
Joined Dec 2005
186 Posts
This is becoming entertaining . . .
j_whitney is offline Find More Posts by j_whitney
Old Aug 15, 2012, 04:52 PM
Australia, QLD, King Scrub
Joined Jun 2005
1,371 Posts
This thread is losing the plot.

Jim there hasn't been much mention of the transmitter from you in quite a while. This is supposed to be the specifications thread. Your last post does nothing to help. It speaks about the new RX's which I understood were finished some time ago but makes no mention of the transmitter in the transmitter thread. Simple question, is the transmitter release imminent? Development must be finished by now or it has been shelved in favor of other things, which is fine and your choice for your business. I do not want to continue the drip feed of info we saw with the James Cameron business. A year of info when I suspect there was no real work done on the Tx as all. If it only exists as an engineering test bed with a development software package, lets close this thread and move on. Please excuse my frustration but the question needs to be asked.
twang is offline Find More Posts by twang
Old Aug 15, 2012, 06:17 PM
Tennessee
Joined Sep 2003
2,314 Posts
I'll be glad when the new transimitter is released even though I don't plan to replace my Evos until they die. I just want this thread to get back to something interesting and USEFUL.
ChuckA is offline Find More Posts by ChuckA
Closed Thread