SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
Old Jul 24, 2012, 07:13 PM
Fly inverted, it's more fun.
Joined Apr 2006
219 Posts
Sooo....if the not the stuff that has been being posted, then what?
tholmes345 is offline Find More Posts by tholmes345
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 24, 2012, 08:53 PM
Look Up
United States, TN, Jamestown
Joined Nov 2003
1,179 Posts
athy?
CiprianGugu is online now Find More Posts by CiprianGugu
Old Jul 24, 2012, 08:54 PM
United States, OR, Beaverton
Joined Jun 2007
26 Posts
Well I remember having a Controlaire reed radio. Worked great and I was really excited to have it. Yeh.... I know it is an old dog thing but it sure was fun. Best looking TX at the field.
Roger
rogerzzz is online now Find More Posts by rogerzzz
Old Jul 25, 2012, 02:05 AM
Garland
USA, NM, Albuquerque
Joined Jul 2003
498 Posts
ya know..release the new TX or not who really cares?? I dont see Futaba stop selling everything else to wait on its 18mz to hit the market. pulling the nanos really has me boggled I dont get it

Any one ever see that reality TV show where the married couple collects 100s of cabbage patch dolls? ya'll have to find it!
The guy travels every where with his fav doll....throws b day parties for it....sleepovers with other doll "parents"....They have a custom built shed/warehouse with shelves full of other dolls! Its with a heavy heart that the fav doll has to decide which friend gets sold. Just horrible....
I wonder if there is a similar dude somewhere in a large warehouse holding a favored XPS16 TX dressed up in lil jeans/t shirt with tiny air jordan shoes......walking down a aisle slammed full of nanos and receivers that have stayed on the beloved back order list...
Ghia is offline Find More Posts by Ghia
Old Jul 25, 2012, 02:32 AM
Passion
Joined Sep 2009
322 Posts
I hate to be negative, but even the EDF unit is out of stock for a while now. Is there anything available to customers? One cannot help to start to doubt if this new Tx and Rx will ever be available. I hope I am wrong, I really hope so.
Swen is offline Find More Posts by Swen
Old Jul 25, 2012, 07:02 AM
Stop scaring my donkey!
Greenland
Joined Mar 2012
8,198 Posts
::You guys are just so negative....
JohnathanSwift is offline Find More Posts by JohnathanSwift
Old Jul 25, 2012, 10:14 AM
Passion
Joined Sep 2009
322 Posts
Give us a good reason and proof not to be.
Swen is offline Find More Posts by Swen
Old Jul 25, 2012, 10:18 AM
Stop scaring my donkey!
Greenland
Joined Mar 2012
8,198 Posts
Swen, dude, I was using irony!
JohnathanSwift is offline Find More Posts by JohnathanSwift
Old Jul 25, 2012, 11:27 AM
Xtreme Power Systems
Lake Havasu, AZ
Joined Jun 2005
15,836 Posts
We are going through a big transition of changing all of our products. The Dynamax Xtreme Pro, will now be called the Dynamax Xtreme Pro II using a newly redesigned rotor assembly. A lot of testing went into this new design and we are waiting for the parts to come back from the machine shop. We have motors and fan assemblies here waiting on the rotors.

We are switching to the new Nano. I figured that we would have plenty of inventory to last during the transition, but with sales to Graupner and the ever increasing interest in the Nanos, we ran short. So, we have to wait for the new version. Producing the old one doesn't make much sense.

We are also producing the DivBee modules for a different industry (home automation). These modules will be used in the 9, 9q, 12, and 16 channel receivers. The 9q is a 'cubed' receiver, designed for gliders.

We do have all transmitter modules in stock, as well as 10 channel receivers, XDPs, and a variety of other XPS products.
JimDrew is offline Find More Posts by JimDrew
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 25, 2012, 11:40 AM
most exalted one
BC Canada
Joined Aug 2002
3,534 Posts
Is the new still backward compatible? New rx with old module, new tx with old rx ???
4*60 is offline Find More Posts by 4*60
Old Jul 25, 2012, 11:56 AM
Joined Feb 2007
125 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skubacb View Post
Almost 5 pages of nothing. People, how about keeping to the thread. If you want a ladies sewing circle or bitch session, please go elsewhere so we don't have to wade through this.
Skubee...You DON"T have to wade trhrough anything.You don't have to read it.If You don't have the answer to a question that is posted,You don't have to answer the post. Hell,You don't even have to log on.....I really won't mind.
But,I'm getting damn sick of post after post of little "Forum NAZIs" whining about "Off thread posts,"Wrong Thread", " that's been answered" , " use the search" etc.
KB9STD is offline Find More Posts by KB9STD
Old Jul 25, 2012, 12:05 PM
↓↘→ + (punch)
central PA.
Joined Sep 2004
20,187 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4*60 View Post
Is the new still backward compatible? New rx with old module, new tx with old rx ???
yup
theKM is offline Find More Posts by theKM
Old Jul 25, 2012, 05:32 PM
Kansas City
Joined Dec 2009
402 Posts
Yes, this thread has it's share of semi-pointless comments (including this one), but it's that or nothing for the time being. Personally I'm somewhat encouraged by a lack of meaningful discussion; I'm hoping it means Jim is busy with production issues rather than remaining forever in the development phase. I'm sure a new thread will be created when the radio is released. THEN the discussion really begins!
prefabu is online now Find More Posts by prefabu
Old Jul 25, 2012, 05:39 PM
Pusher jets rule!
Mesa, AZ
Joined Jan 2006
17,214 Posts
Funny, I was thinking (and hoping!) the exact same thing.

Pat
crxmanpat is online now Find More Posts by crxmanpat
Old Jul 25, 2012, 07:15 PM
Trex 700, Gaui X5, 450DFC
United States, AZ, Queen Creek
Joined Apr 2010
326 Posts
As a heads up to Jim, the day he actually releases; I'll place an order. But I won't go on a pre-order list.

The reason for spelling this out is that there are many others like me, who want the real deal before they commit funds. Thus, I hope he plans appropriately for quantities ;-)
SoarWest is offline Find More Posts by SoarWest
Closed Thread