Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Dec 05, 2012, 11:24 AM
Registered User
Joined Nov 2012
65 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadhauler View Post
Welcome NC. You been racing long?


Leadhauler
.

You know me I raced with you in Vegas lets leave it at that for now. Where you racing your kart at?
2012NC is offline Find More Posts by 2012NC
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 11, 2012, 08:35 PM
Always were your sun glasses!
Leadhauler's Avatar
Joined Oct 2010
321 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012NC View Post
You know me I raced with you in Vegas lets leave it at that for now. Where you racing your kart at?


Robert told me after 5 or 6 emails who you were. He didn't want to at first. I can't believe you bought a kart. How did you find out about these? You know theres more drivers who race with us you may know. Some only read or show up for races. I use to be one but now its fun stirring up the bs in here. Nice to have you with us now that I know who you are. I still can't believe you have one of these. Does AKA Toby know who you are? He'll flip.


Leadhauler
Leadhauler is offline Find More Posts by Leadhauler
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2012, 03:29 PM
Registered User
Joined Nov 2012
65 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadhauler View Post
Robert told me after 5 or 6 emails who you were. He didn't want to at first. I can't believe you bought a kart. How did you find out about these? You know theres more drivers who race with us you may know. Some only read or show up for races. I use to be one but now its fun stirring up the bs in here. Nice to have you with us now that I know who you are. I still can't believe you have one of these. Does AKA Toby know who you are? He'll flip.


Leadhauler
I know who Toby is. Robert told me that. Who else races with you guys?
2012NC is offline Find More Posts by 2012NC
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2012, 10:51 AM
Always were your sun glasses!
Leadhauler's Avatar
Joined Oct 2010
321 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012NC View Post
I know who Toby is. Robert told me that. Who else races with you guys?
I can't NC you and I both know social media is deadly these days. People would be dropped like a rock!


Leadhauler
Leadhauler is offline Find More Posts by Leadhauler
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2012, 04:05 PM
Whats Black and has 24's?
GottaCuda's Avatar
Alabama, B-ham area
Joined Apr 2009
443 Posts
You guys crack me up. I dont think your sponsors would drop you like its hot. So your driving another brand of rc. I don't think they would care. Your not posing in a magazine holding a kart ya know. I think they would look at this as personal recreation. Lighten up and have some fun will ya?



Gottacuda
GottaCuda is offline Find More Posts by GottaCuda
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 01:12 PM
Me Toby You?
Toby Warren's Avatar
Jacksonville FL
Joined Jan 2011
423 Posts
Gary all of this can be serious. To some like yourself its a rc hobby. For others its a career. I think we should drop this before it gets out of hand. Ok?


Toby
Toby Warren is offline Find More Posts by Toby Warren
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2012, 12:20 PM
Team Edge
Team Edge RC's Avatar
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
I'll be sittng out on this one. Isnt the topic about front linkage bearings or did I miss something lol lol lol....






Robert
Team Edge RC is offline Find More Posts by Team Edge RC
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2012, 08:15 AM
Always were your sun glasses!
Leadhauler's Avatar
Joined Oct 2010
321 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby Warren View Post
Gary all of this can be serious. To some like yourself its a rc hobby. For others its a career. I think we should drop this before it gets out of hand. Ok?


Toby

I hear you.



Leadhauler
Leadhauler is offline Find More Posts by Leadhauler
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2012, 12:19 PM
Me Toby You?
Toby Warren's Avatar
Jacksonville FL
Joined Jan 2011
423 Posts
Glad someone gets it.




Toby
Toby Warren is offline Find More Posts by Toby Warren
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2012, 05:07 PM
Registered User
Joined Nov 2012
65 Posts
Its not as I wanted first and last names posted. I'm not that stupid. I was curious on who else races that was all. A first name would've been a safe measure.
2012NC is offline Find More Posts by 2012NC
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2012, 10:10 PM
Always were your sun glasses!
Leadhauler's Avatar
Joined Oct 2010
321 Posts
All is good bro we'll catch up at one of the races.


Leadhauler
Leadhauler is offline Find More Posts by Leadhauler
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2012, 11:14 AM
Registered User
Joined Nov 2012
65 Posts
Ok see ya at the birds.
2012NC is offline Find More Posts by 2012NC
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 02, 2013, 10:16 PM
master of spinning
FlatSick's Avatar
Il
Joined Dec 2010
130 Posts
how are you keeping the bearings in the arm? mine and my dads keep coming out. do we need to use a washer between the bearing and screw? the flange side faces down right?


Tye
FlatSick is offline Find More Posts by FlatSick
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2013, 11:23 PM
Me Toby You?
Toby Warren's Avatar
Jacksonville FL
Joined Jan 2011
423 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatSick View Post
how are you keeping the bearings in the arm? mine and my dads keep coming out. do we need to use a washer between the bearing and screw? the flange side faces down right?


Tye
Heya kid how you been? Tell pop he needs to buy you some washers. They'll go under the screw head that feeds through the bearing. The flange that you asked about is on bottom.



Toby
Toby Warren is offline Find More Posts by Toby Warren
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 04, 2013, 09:43 PM
master of spinning
FlatSick's Avatar
Il
Joined Dec 2010
130 Posts
thank you toby for letting us know. dads going to see if we can find them tomorrow at the hobby shop. if not we'll go to a home depot or lowes and see if they might have them.


Tye
FlatSick is offline Find More Posts by FlatSick
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question Team Edge RC Karts in Dothan. Possible race in Spring? P.ODell Large Scale Cars 156 Jun 23, 2013 07:08 PM
Yippee! Team Edge RC Kart racing hitting Nashville Tennessee. Team Edge RC Large Scale Cars 697 Apr 08, 2013 06:45 AM
Gallery Team Edge Karts - Pictures larc Large Scale Cars 263 Mar 30, 2013 09:22 PM
Question Team Edge RC indoor Kart racing? Team Edge RC Large Scale Cars 244 Mar 27, 2013 08:42 PM
Yippee! RC Karts : Who's going to Battlefield RC in Georgia for TERC kart races? CeriJonston Large Scale Cars 141 Feb 09, 2013 01:10 PM