HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 25, 2012, 11:34 AM
Joined Apr 2012
9 Posts
Discussion
Nine Eagle J6 Pro Tx problem

Hello,

I bought a heli Nine Eagle Solo Pro 180 3D and finally the heli arrived to me last week and every thing came well in its package. I did some flights and every things were perfect until I did a sticks calibration procedure for my J6 Pro transmitter. Since that moment the Tx became totally upset and it began to function not well, doing things not normal like for example, being on calibration mode, the black trims indicators on LCD are flashing all the time and you can push any of the buttons A,B,C and the Tx does not perform anything, it does not respond to any order, even you can turn off the Tx and it remains turned on. The only way I have to exit is disconnecting the battery from back. Another problem is the throttle stick, when I put it at its minimun position, it means 000% on LCD, it displays 58%. So, the heli never have minimun, then I could not fly my heli anymore since that time..........It seems like the Tx has lost its calibration. I have performed the reset operation too and nothing came back to normal function.Please, could you help me with my problem?
Thanks and I wait anyone could assist me!!
R.F. is offline Find More Posts by R.F.
to remove ads between posts