HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 25, 2012, 06:03 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Nov 2011
118 Posts
Discussion
Anyone seen this before???

Below is an email i sent to hobby king...
not happy

Hello Hobbyking
2 weeks ago I placed an order for a Radjet (2004350168). I chose for it to be shipped by EMS.
After it was eventually shipped, the tracking number came up as a singpost tracking number... When i checked the number on singpost track and trace (EQ301044068SG) It said it was in transit from origin. It was in this state for a week and half. Now i look at my order i placed, and the tracking number is (2QQ15374)... What is going on. I emailed singpost and they said they hadn't collected it yet.....
Please i would at least like a reply...
Thankyou
F27QFlyer is offline Find More Posts by F27QFlyer
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 25, 2012, 06:33 AM
United States, NC, Lawndale
Joined Mar 2008
181 Posts
Not surprised at all. I have not had them change a tracking number but I have waited on an order for 7 weeks on in stock items, while others with a similar order receive in 2 weeks or less. A local hobby club collects orders from many of their members and submits orders in large quantities. The clubs order seems to get here faster. Maybe large orders get priority???This is why if you are in a hurry you never order from HK.
Tabasco is offline Find More Posts by Tabasco
Old Apr 25, 2012, 08:16 AM
Joined Mar 2012
104 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabasco View Post
This is why if you are in a hurry you never order from HK.
This is true. For the ridiculously cheap prices, the downside is erratic shipping times and sub par tracking. I try and order things well ahead of when I think I may or may not need them, that way they have plenty of time to get here. If I need something by the weekend, I either buy from the US, or the LHS.

But Im sure you dont need me to add insult to injury. Im sure your package will get there soon enough. Sorry to hear your tracking number got switched up and your package is delayed.
GuitsBoy is offline Find More Posts by GuitsBoy
Old Apr 25, 2012, 08:58 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Nov 2011
118 Posts
Thanks a lot guys!!! Yea i hope it gets here soon, it was a radjet 800, hopefully its ok in the end! the foam has probably been through a lot by now though...
F27QFlyer is offline Find More Posts by F27QFlyer
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Apr 25, 2012, 11:21 AM
Dude, I do fly all day long!
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,826 Posts
did you order any Lipos with it? or did the radjet come with Lipos?

If there are any Lipo (however small), it goes singpost, and with singpost, your package takes a vacation around the globe before it circles and gets to you.

My last order with Lipos took 27 days to get to me.
rcalldaylong is offline Find More Posts by rcalldaylong
Old Apr 25, 2012, 02:01 PM
Joined Mar 2012
104 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcalldaylong View Post
did you order any Lipos with it? or did the radjet come with Lipos?

If there are any Lipo (however small), it goes singpost, and with singpost, your package takes a vacation around the globe before it circles and gets to you.

My last order with Lipos took 27 days to get to me.
Last month I ordered by 9x quickly while it was in stock for a few seconds, and then the next day I ordered some additional parts, including the LiFe battery. The second shipment including the battery was sent swisspost, which arrived a full week before the radio. For what its worth.
Old Apr 25, 2012, 02:39 PM
Dude, I do fly all day long!
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,826 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitsBoy View Post
Last month I ordered by 9x quickly while it was in stock for a few seconds, and then the next day I ordered some additional parts, including the LiFe battery. The second shipment including the battery was sent swisspost, which arrived a full week before the radio. For what its worth.
Lucky You!

All mine that goes swiss takes a long vacation around the world before I see it.
rcalldaylong is offline Find More Posts by rcalldaylong
Old Apr 25, 2012, 02:43 PM
Joined Mar 2012
104 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcalldaylong View Post
Lucky You!

All mine that goes swiss takes a long vacation around the world before I see it.
It helps living 20 miles outside of JFK. Once something clears customs, USPS usually has it to me by the next day or the day after.