Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Apr 25, 2012, 06:03 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Nov 2011
118 Posts
Discussion
Anyone seen this before???

Below is an email i sent to hobby king...

Hello Hobbyking
2 weeks ago I placed an order for a Radjet (2004350168). I chose for it to be shipped by EMS.
After it was eventually shipped, the tracking number came up as a singpost tracking number... When i checked the number on singpost track and trace (EQ301044068SG) It said it was in transit from origin. It was in this state for a week and half. Now i look at my order i placed, and the tracking number is (2QQ15374)... What is going on. I emailed singpost and they said they hadn't collected it yet.....
Please i would at least like a reply...
Thankyou
F27QFlyer is offline Find More Posts by F27QFlyer
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 25, 2012, 11:39 AM
Joined Sep 2008
671 Posts
Good luck.
aurorae is offline Find More Posts by aurorae
Old Apr 25, 2012, 12:17 PM
CA...gimme the CA...
United States, GA, Savannah
Joined Jun 2005
493 Posts
I've dealt with a lotta vendors, and my experience with HK indicates that they don't seem to place customer service at the top or their priority list. I opened a case with them with a question about their shipping charges. That was months ago, never heard back from them.

Other vendors, HeadsUpRC for example, place customer service at a high priority level. They've answered every inquiry I've made, most of the time on the same day.
whowhatwhere is offline Find More Posts by whowhatwhere
Old Apr 25, 2012, 02:16 PM
manahawkin NJ
Joined Dec 2009
1,291 Posts
whowhatwhere i agree with you.....im blown away with how little they care about customer satisfaction and the sad thing is it will catch up to them fast as all these other company's are catching up and passing them in quality of products and service..

I'm in the middle of a little test between H-K and hobby parts i placed a order from both the same day Friday and got my stuff from hobby parts tuesday but nothing from H-K we will see how long....
smitty919 is offline Find More Posts by smitty919
Old Apr 26, 2012, 05:25 PM
Fly it like you STOL it!
USA, VA, Spotsylvania
Joined Jan 2011
3,995 Posts
I'm a hobbypartz and headsuprc fan...If I buy online it's usually from one of those two, and if I buy in person it's from my LHS.
I've had good luck with HK but it takes soooo long.
Endlesslag is offline Find More Posts by Endlesslag
Old May 07, 2012, 03:07 PM
manahawkin NJ
Joined Dec 2009
1,291 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyplugs View Post
whowhatwhere i agree with you.....im blown away with how little they care about customer satisfaction and the sad thing is it will catch up to them fast as all these other company's are catching up and passing them in quality of products and service..

I'm in the middle of a little test between H-K and hobby parts i placed a order from both the same day Friday and got my stuff from hobby parts tuesday but nothing from H-K we will see how long....

Still waiting what a f-ing JOKE
smitty919 is offline Find More Posts by smitty919
Old May 09, 2012, 07:16 AM
RC plane addict ;-)
United Kingdom, England, Norwich
Joined Aug 2008
1,663 Posts
I use to be like that when i first started to order off HK a good few years ago,as i wanted my order the next day but when we order online from another country it will take a while some more than others,i always used EMS as well but now i just order the parts planes i want and for get about them for a couple of weeks,so when they come well before the two weeks are up i'm well pleased.

The trouble is you will always read bad things about a company but you don't often see that many threads about how good a company is,human nature a guess.

I've been ordering planes/parts off Hobbyking for over 5 years now and i've never had a problem with them,if you want want cheap planes or parts and want to get them from another country i'm sorry to say you might have to wait for it,to be honest and fear to HK my parcels normally get to me with in a week,the worst was two and a half weeks and that was down to the the Chinese New Year and me for not seeing the sign that told me that.

Ok they will always be the odd few parcels that may get lost be late or what ever but can you put that down to HK,i will always back HK as i've never found a better place to buy all my RC planes/parts in one place and at such great prices and i have tried.

No i don't work for HK and im nothing to do with them but i really do rate them.
startazz is offline Find More Posts by startazz
Old May 09, 2012, 12:38 PM
Joined Apr 2007
1,092 Posts
When I order from them I usually stagger the orders and try to order in advance.. As in things I think I will need in the future. Then I just try to forget about them. That way when they end up coming eventually I am surprised and go "WOOHOO" something fun came.

For example I have 5 orders all in different statuses and different states of shipping. lol
bluemeane is offline Find More Posts by bluemeane
Old May 09, 2012, 04:19 PM
Gravity's a harsh Mistress....
United States, MD, Lusby
Joined Jan 2007
2,801 Posts
Go to the USPS site and see where it's at...I track all my HC orders there.....
southernmd_man is offline Find More Posts by southernmd_man
Old May 10, 2012, 10:17 AM
CA...gimme the CA...
United States, GA, Savannah
Joined Jun 2005
493 Posts
Well, their prices seemed to be very reasonable at first glance. However, the shipping can be a killer. Just a couple of items added to my cart shot it up to $30, and when I wanted to order multiple items I found I could not do it without taking a massive hit. Some items are in the international warehouse, and they do not combine orders.
whowhatwhere is offline Find More Posts by whowhatwhere
Old May 11, 2012, 03:21 PM
Joined Apr 2007
1,092 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernmd_man View Post
Go to the USPS site and see where it's at...I track all my HC orders there.....
Sometimes it only shows up in the swiss post site.
bluemeane is offline Find More Posts by bluemeane