HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Spartan329, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 24, 2012, 03:58 PM
United States, IL, Peoria
Joined Jun 2011
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Sold
46" Fiberglass Model Fast Attack Boat Hull with ALL Running Gear + ESC

$225.00 Shipped

The model boat hull with running gear installed I am selling is made from the following items. I have been building models for 30 years and all running gear items are Graupner Precision Model boat parts. I am only selling as I have to make room in my workshop for other projects.

The hull is a Models By Design (formerly Metcalf Mouldings) 1/32nd Scale 46" x 9" Waspada or Constitucion Class Fast Attack Craft Hull. I do not have plans as none came with the Hull. The Hull is completely Fiberglass and resin with a white Gel Coat.

I bought the model hull from the UK and you can guess what it cost me to have it shipped here! The same as the hull itself.
The model is ready for finishing and you will need to make the deck, superstructure and detail the model yourself , but this gives you the ability to build whatever ship you would like to have.

You will need your own Radio Batteries and chargers

The Waspada Class is a standard 37 metre (121 foot) Vosper Thornycroft Patrol Boat Hull.

The running gear is as follows:
2 Traxxas Titan Marine 14.4 volt Motors (the only items that are not graupner)
These motors are 0 degree timed for identical forward and revers speeds.
2 Graupner 4mm Shafts and Stuffing tubes
2 Graupner 55mm rudders and tiller arms controlled by a hitec HS-485HB Ball Bearing Servo.
35mm right and left props, (I will include 1 extra of each)
Motors are aligned using the Graupner Shaft and motor mount connecting the motor to the shaft exactly using a graupner solid coupling sleeve. This makes for perfect motor shaft alignment. This mount accepts any 600 size motor with 3.2mm shaft.
The shafts have a graupner oiler tube mounted onto the shaft to make lubricating the shafts simple.
ALL ITEMS ARE INSTALLED USING FIBERGLASS RESIN AND CLOTH AND THE BROWN RESIN YOU SEE IN THE PICTURE IS A HEAVIER THICK RESIN THAT HOLDS THE SHAFTS AND SHAFT STRUTS.

The model should be Very Fast and an excellent rough water model!!!

The Speed Controls are designed for up to 14.8 volts and all items are soldered heat shrink tubed and wired for a 11.1 volt or 14.8 volt Lipo battery. You could use a 12 volt gel cell as well
specs for the speed controls are below.

Specification :
Forward Current (A) : 300A
Backward Current (A) : 150A
BEC : Max 2A / 5.6V
Suitable Battery : 9 - 14.8V
Dimension : L32 x W32 x H23mm
Net Weight : 45g
Gross Weight : 60g
Spartan329 is offline Find More Posts by Spartan329
Last edited by Spartan329; Apr 30, 2012 at 07:32 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread