HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 13, 2012, 08:16 PM
United States, GA, Dacula
Joined Apr 2012
25 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by heli-on View Post
Poor business practice? Felony Larceny is criminal activity and the guy is nothing more than thief. Yet, somehow his website manages to stay up and running. Ain't free-enterprise grand?

If I owned one of his birds are burn it on principle. Well, technically, I do own one. If it ever arrives, I'll post the cremation video.
I feel for ya Heli-On! You may have already mentioned this in another thread but are you still inside the PayPal 45 day window? If so, file that claim quick.

I find it interesting that Sean has remained oddly silent in this forum over the last few weeks (if not months). My guess is he's buried his head in the sand and says "to hell with all the suckers......uh....I mean customers"!

W
bwayneholt is offline Find More Posts by bwayneholt
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 13, 2012, 08:41 PM
United States, CA, Morongo Valley
Joined Apr 2010
54 Posts
I had sent the funds to him a sa gift, so PayPal wouldn't do anything for me, anyways.

I would think that in the case of a vendor forging shipment notifications to prolong the 45-day period they would have to back the buyer. Even if it's beyond 45-days, PayPal should eat the cost and refund the purchaser. For them to say, sorry, it's beyond 45-days is as bad as what Sean Kinkade is doing - stealing.
heli-on is offline Find More Posts by heli-on
Old Sep 15, 2012, 01:13 PM
Smyrna, TN
Joined Jan 2005
331 Posts
As much as I do not agree with Mr. Kinkades practices, I certainly can not get behind the bashing of Paypal. Paypal is a service we elect to use and they deserve to be paid for their service. By choosing to send the money as a gift (which it was not), you chose to cut paypal out. If I were on staff at paypal, I would not try and help you get your money back either. Lesson learned...Do send money as a "gift" unless it is a "gift".

Dave
DESIGN ENGNR is offline Find More Posts by DESIGN ENGNR
Old Sep 15, 2012, 05:42 PM
Va.Beach VA.
Joined Aug 2007
2,145 Posts
NO FAIR SEAN!!! WHERE IS MY BIRD! Come on, man!!!!

Sean you said it was to be here about two weeks ago

I paid $411.00 even before Mr.Aeronut! ( but not before Pacifica and others)
G-LO is offline Find More Posts by G-LO
Old Sep 15, 2012, 05:48 PM
Va.Beach VA.
Joined Aug 2007
2,145 Posts
You know what ...if its not here by September 19 2012 or on its way, Please refund my money.

THANK YOU
Old Sep 16, 2012, 12:53 AM
australia
Joined Apr 2007
2,158 Posts
i feel your PAIN G-LO and i hope he does come through for you regards Brian
therealthing691 is offline Find More Posts by therealthing691
Old Sep 17, 2012, 03:00 AM
australia
Joined Apr 2007
2,158 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-LO View Post
You know what ...if its not here by September 19 2012 or on its way, Please refund my money.

THANK YOU
Have you heard from him G-LO
therealthing691 is offline Find More Posts by therealthing691
Last edited by therealthing691; Sep 18, 2012 at 09:41 PM.
Old Sep 17, 2012, 11:53 AM
Va.Beach VA.
Joined Aug 2007
2,145 Posts
NO. Not yet Brian .
Old Oct 07, 2012, 10:16 PM
Joined Jan 2012
54 Posts
Another victim

Quote:
Originally Posted by heli-on View Post
Poor business practice? Felony Larceny is criminal activity and the guy is nothing more than thief. Yet, somehow his website manages to stay up and running. Ain't free-enterprise grand?

If I owned one of his birds are burn it on principle. Well, technically, I do own one. If it ever arrives, I'll post the cremation video.
Hi Heli-On
Did you ever receive your lazy hawk? I have been waiting for almost for months now. I have asked for either the bird or my money back but Sean doesn't even reply to my messages any more. It is quite unbelievable how he treats his customers. Is there any hope that we will ever see the bird or get our money back?
emicroengine is offline Find More Posts by emicroengine
Old Oct 08, 2012, 08:01 PM
United States, CA, Morongo Valley
Joined Apr 2010
54 Posts
The used one I was able to pick up promptly has decals applied over the SK logo. I do warn anyone that seems interested to not deal with deadbeats and to do due their due diligence prior to sending funds. Cause hey, we all have more important things to be doing than satisfying customers, right?
heli-on is offline Find More Posts by heli-on