HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 14, 2012, 08:04 AM
An Aussie in Chicago
Joined Apr 2012
1,320 Posts
Mine is on its way...now just need to learn to fly....
hendrnk is offline Find More Posts by hendrnk
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 14, 2012, 08:07 AM
United States, VA, Winchester
Joined Nov 2010
1,619 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrnk View Post
Mine is on its way...now just need to learn to fly....
I hope you are kidding This is very FAR from a trainer.
FlyWW1 is online now Find More Posts by FlyWW1
Old Jun 14, 2012, 08:14 AM
An Aussie in Chicago
Joined Apr 2012
1,320 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyWW1 View Post
I hope you are kidding This is very FAR from a trainer.
I have been flying a AXN for a month or 2 as a 1st plane and its had so many repairs, so I need a new plane...I'm sure my 12 yr old son will take it over once it arrives and won't let me fly it, just like the Sbach 342. He has started aerobatics & 3D flying while I'm trying to stay in the air so to speak. PS3 generation just pick this up so quickly.

If its too hard to handle I will put a FY-31AP stabilizer on it to tame it down.
Old Jun 14, 2012, 08:23 AM
Joined Nov 2010
1,619 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrnk View Post
I have been flying a AXN for a month or 2 as a 1st plane and its had so many repairs, so I need a new plane...I'm sure my 12 yr old son will take it over once it arrives and won't let me fly it, just like the Sbach 342. He has started aerobatics & 3D flying while I'm trying to stay in the air so to speak. PS3 generation just pick this up so quickly.

If its too hard to handle I will put a FY-31AP stabilizer on it to tame it down.
You should be all right then. As long as you are no longer wrecking your AXN on every flight
Old Jun 14, 2012, 08:25 AM
check your six
Joined Mar 2005
68 Posts
Here is another HK Buddy discount code for $12.00 if that helps any.
http://www.hobbyking.com/buddy.asp?c...C-5710815DB8A2
vector-g is offline Find More Posts by vector-g
Old Jun 14, 2012, 09:17 AM
WAA-08 THANK FRANK!
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
Joined Jun 2002
7,253 Posts
Very nice, very-very nice! I see this as a sporter/warmish-liner (edf-liner?) Not expecting a lot of thermal ability, but I still like the looks.

Super sharp video Scott and crew. You guys are making a lot of progress and I will happily follow the HK crew into the next epoch of R/C.

Game changer - fer sure.
JimNM is offline Find More Posts by JimNM
Old Jun 14, 2012, 09:26 AM
madjeff
United Kingdom, Stockton-on-Tees
Joined Mar 2008
543 Posts
well i got one and hope its not got problems like the lanc has.
now its out, few more new people here.
my skyraider and vampire are great and hope this will too.
must admit i was a little shocked at the price.
sssss18 is offline Find More Posts by sssss18
Old Jun 14, 2012, 11:16 AM
Ask me about my FPV addiction
United States, MN, Wayzata
Joined May 2011
106 Posts
Looks like only a few left here's my buddy code: http://www.hobbyking.com/buddy.asp?c...9-CB02AE356941

I talked to hobbyking support and they said everyone up to this point is to have their plane shipped out in 3-5 days woot! Make sure you take pictures or videos of your build, I know I will.

Cheers,
Ugrd
Ugrd is offline Find More Posts by Ugrd
Old Jun 14, 2012, 11:23 AM
An Aussie in Chicago
Joined Apr 2012
1,320 Posts
What batteries you guys going with, any thoughts on spare servo's?.
Old Jun 14, 2012, 11:58 AM
Joined May 2011
106 Posts
3300 3S 40-50C I need some for my twin star II anyway. The servos they use look like Turnigy metal gear servos which should work well when on 3S but if your going over 3S I would look into different servos, I don't trust Turnigy as much as Hi-Tec :P

Cheers,
Ugrd
Old Jun 14, 2012, 12:02 PM
Joined May 2011
106 Posts
Sold out!
Old Jun 14, 2012, 12:17 PM
Joined Nov 2010
1,619 Posts
Good that means there should be tons of flight reports before the 2nd batch comes in.
Old Jun 14, 2012, 12:31 PM
madjeff
United Kingdom, Stockton-on-Tees
Joined Mar 2008
543 Posts
well my order went a bit wrong this morning 3 mins on going on sale i hit the buy button. paypal confirmed payment and log-ed out. 5pm checked my order and it said unreserved awaiting payment .
so luckily i managed to order another one and got all the confirmed emails this time.
now i have to reclaim my money on my first order as HK did not get it but paypal sent it. so at the minute this plane has cost me 256
have contacted CS and see were to go from there.
least i have one coming to me.
sssss18 is offline Find More Posts by sssss18
Old Jun 14, 2012, 12:39 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Nov 2010
266 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sssss18 View Post
well my order went a bit wrong this morning 3 mins on going on sale i hit the buy button. paypal confirmed payment and log-ed out. 5pm checked my order and it said unreserved awaiting payment .
so luckily i managed to order another one and got all the confirmed emails this time.
now i have to reclaim my money on my first order as HK did not get it but paypal sent it. so at the minute this plane has cost me 256
have contacted CS and see were to go from there.
least i have one coming to me.
Dude, its the Euro ... that currency is going into the toilet and the Asians know it so they want more Euros.

American Dollars cost me $173 to get this delivered to my doorstep. Should have costs you around 137.3125 (maybe 150 Euros with shipping... better check your government's web site to see if your banks and/or currency has failed). In U.S. dollars you just paid $322.53!!!

Sold out, how long, not sure. Could be weeks, could be months... Its foam so I am sure they have fired up the molds and cranking out the next production run.

Gambler
RCGambler is offline Find More Posts by RCGambler
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jun 14, 2012, 12:48 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Nov 2010
266 Posts
SSSSSS,

Were you the one who posted on the HK site that you were double billed because you hit the buy button twice?

You won't get a refund ... just credit, or just accept two planes ... I don't think you will be unhappy having two of these

Gambler
RCGambler is offline Find More Posts by RCGambler
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)