HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 23, 2012, 02:45 PM
Joined Jan 2004
69 Posts
Discussion
NIB Kavan Partenavia...anyone remember this one?

Came across a NIB Kavan Partenavia. Its been stored away in some rafters for the past ten years. It was offered to me free of charge, but I gave the gentleman a $100 to ship it to my house. Very cool guy and friend of mine that got me started flying about 10 years ago. I think this model this was discontinued about 8 or so years ago. Been thinking about trying some FPV. I may give it a shot with the partenavia. One of my first aileron planes was the partenavia,. It's long been gone though. I do remember it was a sweet flying plane. Still has the Hobby-Lobby logo tape on it
DougKierc is offline Find More Posts by DougKierc
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 23, 2012, 11:41 PM
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Jul 2000
292 Posts
Great kit, flies great. Give it plenty of room to land, a bit of a floater.
CAWayne is offline Find More Posts by CAWayne
Old Apr 24, 2012, 02:52 AM
53859 Niederkassel, Germany
Joined Sep 2000
18,757 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougKierc View Post
Been thinking about trying some FPV. I may give it a shot with the partenavia. ...
As you can see from the box, it is actually the Conzelmann/Free Scale Partenavia. It was often referred to as the more elegant alternative to the MPX TwinStar.

Equipped with brushless outrunners and LiPo batteries, it is amazing what this model can haul (i.e. FPV should not be a problem ):
Jurgen Heilig is offline Find More Posts by Jurgen Heilig
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: InterModellBau 2014
Old Apr 24, 2012, 02:53 PM
Liverpool, UK
Joined Jun 2002
455 Posts
Got one here with 2 x 480's on. Have a couple of 2835 Brushless Inrunners here to upgrade it when I get round to it.
charlatan is offline Find More Posts by charlatan