Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Gixxy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 22, 2012, 10:30 PM
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined Oct 2008
24 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
Sold
CAI Raptor PRICE DROP !

For sale is a CAI Raptor in excellent shape. Very minor finish work is needed and your final paint scheme. All composit airframe includes air cylinders installed for operating gear doors etc. This is a very rigid honeycomb style fuse and is ready for some serious speed. One of the split nose gear doors needs a new hing but thats about it. If you're looking at this you probably know just what great quality these are. Most people are operating them now with 30-36lb thrust class turbines. Im sure it could take a tad more if you could handle the speed. A few servos are installed on the flaps, rudder, and nose steering but I couldn't tell you what those are so I'm selling it as if it had no servos. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I really don't want to take it down again so I took quite a few photos. Plane includes ducting, bypass, pipe, kevlar tanks, specially designed wiring harness, retracts, struts, wheels, brakes and anything that you see in the photos related to the aircraft. It even has the centerline tank, drop tanks, and tip tanks (all very rare to this aircraft). And finally it has a awesomely crafted soft carrying cases to protect the perfect paint job you choose to add. I'm selling because I have another jet that needs a 36lb thrust engine. So unless you have a New kingtech 170 or used p-160sx or a rhino to work some sort of trade I'm most likely not to interested but I'm all ears. I could use a few smaller items such as a 12ch jr or spektrum powersafe rx. Local buyers will take preference but I'll consider shipping or possibly meet halfway. I'll also be at SEFF this coming week.

Asking $2199 Thanks

More photos and higher quality can be found here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/6469091...7629514688750/

Thanks for looking
Gixxy is online now Find More Posts by Gixxy
Last edited by Gixxy; May 01, 2012 at 10:39 AM. Reason: price
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 10, 2012, 03:41 PM
United States, LA, Baton Rouge
Joined Jan 2005
566 Posts
Trader Rating: 8