HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Adidas4275, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 22, 2012, 09:51 PM
manual flying apologist
United States, CA, Fresno
Joined Mar 2011
6,942 Posts
Trader Rating: 42
Sold
RC Carbon Y-6 Carbon Fiber Folding Frame

I recently bought 2 used RC Carbon Frame here off the BST for a good price (these are expensive frames)

I really only need 1 right now and need to fund my other projects (dual frequency ground station, camera gimbals and new cameras.... plus a flying wing...)

So I need to let this one go. I am flying the other one as my primary AP rig. Seen here:
Aerial Video of 3D Scratch Built 3D foamy Sony Nex-5n Fresno Field HoverFly (3 min 48 sec)

Okay down to the nitty gritty:

This is the smaller approximately 60 cm motor to motor length.
The carbon fiber on some of the older ones was poor and had pits or craze. This one does not. I have attached some macro pictures.
I added a set of LEDs with a JST connector 12v+ on the tail boom bottom for orientation (super bright)
It does include the more hefty motor mounts and not the thin CF mounts
This frame did not come with the landing gear or the battery trays, but I have the battery trays from the other frame and I dont need it, so I will include it.
The hardware was swapped out from the pan head Phillips for black hex bolts minus the motor mounts (silver slot head)

This frame goes for about $400 new
http://www.rchobbyhelicopter.com/sto...RC_Quad_Copter

So I will let this go for $215 shipped (that is less than I paid for it )

I take paypal only and can ship any day this week. It will be boxed by my shipper and sent fedex or UPS ground. ($30 in shipping/handling costs that I will not pass on to you, but will insure that it gets to you intact.)

Adidas4275 is offline Find More Posts by Adidas4275
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 22, 2012, 10:34 PM
Gravity is a cruel mistress...
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined Mar 2011
724 Posts
Trader Rating: 66
Pm sent
Blucross is offline Find More Posts by Blucross
Old Apr 22, 2012, 10:44 PM
manual flying apologist
United States, CA, Fresno
Joined Mar 2011
6,942 Posts
Trader Rating: 42
Sold
Adidas4275 is offline Find More Posts by Adidas4275
Last edited by Adidas4275; Apr 22, 2012 at 10:59 PM.
Closed Thread