SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 06, 2013, 02:57 PM
Dude, I do fly all day long!
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,830 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnifax View Post
I guess there is the odd few that slip though the net but at least HK are getting this sort of thing sorted.

Out of curiosity, how would you know that?
You might wanna refer to post #7. it is black and white...no guessing necessary nor would you have to be a HK employee. There I said it!

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...90&postcount=7
rcalldaylong is offline Find More Posts by rcalldaylong
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 06, 2013, 09:50 PM
Intentionally left blank
Joined Aug 2005
925 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcalldaylong View Post
I know that post is old, but I had a good laugh.
Yeah it happened, straight down the gurgler in early July.

Didn't you get your e-mail notice after the staff meeting?

===================================
Quote of the year (so far) FrogChief on Psycho Site
"This isn't a hate-site."
Magrat is offline Find More Posts by Magrat
Old Jan 06, 2013, 10:16 PM
United States, MI, Paw Paw
Joined Sep 2011
4,104 Posts
Quote:
You might wanna refer to post #7. it is black and white...no guessing necessary nor would you have to be a HK employee. There I said it!

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...90&postcount=7
Don't waste your time lol. Lost cause this one is.
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fatshark Attitude 1.3ghz
Old Jan 06, 2013, 10:21 PM
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,830 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magrat View Post
Yeah it happened, straight down the gurgler in early July.

Didn't you get your e-mail notice after the staff meeting?

Yea. I was with you at the HK staff meeting...remember?

I guess I fell asleep...darn it! thanks for reminding me. You are such a good co-worker!
Old Jan 07, 2013, 02:15 AM
Intentionally left blank
Joined Aug 2005
925 Posts
Quote:
I guess I fell asleep...darn it! thanks for reminding me. You are such a good co-worker!
Yes those meetings can do that. Anthony does tend to drone on and on. Global domination, rip off the yanks, sharks with freaking laser beams ; one does tire of it all, so tedious.
And don't get me started about Scott and his bloody Durafly planes, wish they would limit updates to less than 4 hours at a time.

Magrat is offline Find More Posts by Magrat
Old Jan 07, 2013, 02:25 AM
Merry xmas
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,854 Posts
Lol
KCV6 is online now Find More Posts by KCV6
Old Jan 07, 2013, 09:28 AM
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,830 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magrat View Post
Yes those meetings can do that. Anthony does tend to drone on and on. Global domination, rip off the yanks, sharks with freaking laser beams ; one does tire of it all, so tedious.
And don't get me started about Scott and his bloody Durafly planes, wish they would limit updates to less than 4 hours at a time.

hahahahaha! classic! love it.
Old Jan 07, 2013, 10:18 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
353 Posts
The OP's problem was resolved after ONLY 13 Months on Page1, good job HK.
Page 2 contributes nothing to the OP's thread. It's not even good promotion. lol
There is a certain bunch that Hates on people who post bad experiences with hobbyking. Makes you wonder why or is it just a case of jumping on the band wagon.
valanti256 is offline Find More Posts by valanti256
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jan 07, 2013, 10:41 AM
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,830 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by valanti256 View Post
The OP's problem was resolved after ONLY 13 Months on Page1, good job HK.
Page 2 contributes nothing to the OP's thread. It's not even good promotion. lol
There is a certain bunch that Hates on people who post bad experiences with hobbyking. Makes you wonder why or is it just a case of jumping on the band wagon.
Let me also remind you that there are a certain bunch that hates on HK who post nothing but in the HK forums- The only other thing they do is "tattle tell", and when their teachers refuses, well, it's appeal time.

it's actually pretty sad really.
Old Jan 07, 2013, 12:22 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
353 Posts
Follow the rules and RCG will be better for All.

Why So much Hate?
There are Hundreds of threads to post in on RCG. Some users post exclusively in the airplane threads, for others it's helis or cars or boats or vendors. The "Life, The Universe, and Politics" section which is frequented by more users than any other has nothing to do with RC at all. I enjoy reading and posting in many different areas helping other users where I can and contributing to the RCG community although sometimes I am drawn off topic. RCG users are free to post wherever and as often as they choose as long as they follow the Rules. Where a RCG user posts is irrelevant.

I know what you mean about some users that abuse the reporting system by repeatedly requesting moderator intervention when none is required.The moderators at RCG rely on and encourage users to report rule violations because they're too busy to constantly monitor every thread.
I think that some users constantly quote other users and post a reply which is designed to elicit an emotional response.
Pretty sad really.
valanti256 is offline Find More Posts by valanti256
Last edited by valanti256; Jan 07, 2013 at 01:13 PM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jan 07, 2013, 12:52 PM
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,830 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by valanti256 View Post
Why So much Hate?
There are Hundreds of threads to post in on RCG. Some users post exclusively in the airplane threads, for others it's helis or cars or boats or vendors. The "Life, The Universe, and Politics" section which is frequented by more users than any other has nothing to do with RC at all. RCG users are free to post wherever and as often as they choose as long as they follow the Rules. Where a RCG user posts is irrelevant.

I know what you mean about some users that abuse the reporting system by repeatedly requesting moderator intervention when none is required.The moderators at RCG rely on and encourage users to report rule violations because they're too busy to constantly monitor every thread.
I think that some users constantly quote other users and post a reply which is designed to elicit an emotional response.
Pretty sad really.
Sad, indeed, really, really, sad.

You should try the electric plane section or any other section besides the HK vendor section and post about how your Non HK plane, or Non HK purchases flies awesome and really, really contribute to RCG and the community. You know, HK is awesome and all, but, there is a Great, Big world out there besides the HK vendor section. You really should try it.