SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by chi chi, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 22, 2012, 01:42 AM
United States, WA, Burien
Joined Feb 2012
29 Posts
Discussion
DX6i & Night Vapor

Major upgrades these last 2 months.
Purchased :

1. Night Vapor
2. Spektrum DX6i

Being the nebulious that I am...anything new in the rc sport is AWESOMENESS!!

1. One things for sho, this is my first flyer!!

The Night Vapor is a very relaxing flight. Especially at night. Navigation is impressive using the LED's. At anytime, you can distinguish your direction in flight. I easily spend at least 1 hour of flying (yeeeeah SUPER fun) using 3 liPos. It's quiet, glides beautiful over tree's, performe loops on stock motor but you need enough speed to do this. I'm about to upgrade the prop to the "Champ" prop later this week. I hear you get a bit more power to perform stunts...I'll see.

2. Spektrum DX6i
Ooooh MAN! This transmitter roCKs! Read thru the manuel, watched every u tube video i could get my hand on explaining:

D/R & Expo
Travel Adjust
Pitch Curve
throttle Curve
Gyro
ect..ect...

I honestly didn't know this was going to be a highly customizable transmitter..it's SUPER pha-TAY! I have programmed at least 6 modles that i'm currently flying (on my Phoenix Sim of course, I wish I was rich so I can buy them all).

Maybe, one day....
chi chi is offline Find More Posts by chi chi
Last edited by chi chi; Apr 25, 2012 at 03:00 AM.
to remove ads between posts