HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 21, 2012, 09:12 PM
Australia, QLD, Gold Coast
Joined Aug 2007
856 Posts
Discussion
Have you had luck receiving your order from Goodluckbuy

I have ordered a "Mini Size KK Carbon Fiber Multi-Copter MultiCopter Kit" from www.goodluckbuy.com 2nd of March and not received it yet.

Tried to contact them via email but no answer.

Looks like they are kind of "get the money and forget about the customer'' web shop.

Have you guys had the same experience with them?
Talajouy is offline Find More Posts by Talajouy
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 21, 2012, 09:43 PM
Spain
Joined Jan 2010
457 Posts
glb

to ask
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1610656
to rant
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1599908

Saludos,
Jose
Doblao is offline Find More Posts by Doblao
Old Apr 21, 2012, 09:45 PM
Westland Michigan.
Joined Jan 2012
103 Posts
Your best bet is to contact them VIA SKYPE. I had a similar situation as yours. I contacted them on SKYPE and I had my order three days later.
mikemijal is offline Find More Posts by mikemijal
Old Apr 21, 2012, 11:04 PM
making crashing a lifestyle!
The Netherlands, UT, Soest
Joined Feb 2012
1,039 Posts
backordered stuff does not show up as backorder.. so waiting could be long because you don't know why you are waiting. get on skype or ask in the above mentioned topic. GLB answers over there roughly once a week.

i never had problems with them except long waits...(over a month for a quad frame and been waiting 4 weeks for a flightboard and misc stuff, i asked about the board on the above mentioned topic and got an answer quick.. it was out of stock and he told me the next thursday it would arrive and be send out. and as he said happened, the next thursday it got shipped)
but i ordered a lipo chekcer and it arrived in 5 days..
dutchcommando is offline Find More Posts by dutchcommando
Old Apr 22, 2012, 12:02 AM
Australia, VIC, Hampton Park
Joined Feb 2011
598 Posts
I just got a Rabbit FC and a X525 frame in separate orders and both arrived in reasonable time with no problems... And I had a follow up email asking if all was ok...
Fugbucker is online now Find More Posts by Fugbucker
Old Apr 22, 2012, 03:00 AM
Joined Aug 2007
856 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fugbucker View Post
I just got a Rabbit FC and a X525 frame in separate orders and both arrived in reasonable time with no problems... And I had a follow up email asking if all was ok...
So thats really depend on luck there, that is why they called it goodluckbuy
Old Apr 22, 2012, 03:09 AM
Australia, NSW, East Maitland
Joined Mar 2012
77 Posts
I had no problem getting my quad from them. Delivery was kind of slow, but thats to be expected of normal post.
Jef79m is offline Find More Posts by Jef79m
Old Apr 22, 2012, 03:33 AM
United States
Joined Nov 2011
174 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemijal View Post
Your best bet is to contact them VIA SKYPE. I had a similar situation as yours. I contacted them on SKYPE and I had my order three days later.
+1

Skype is the way to go. You can just send them an IM and they respond way faster than emails. Even got a free $5 item out of it just for voicing my concern via Skype.

If the item has been backordered, maybe you can push them to upgrade the shipping to DHL when it comes back in stock.

Good luck.
FlyingPriapism is offline Find More Posts by FlyingPriapism
Old Apr 23, 2012, 12:27 AM
Joined Aug 2007
856 Posts
I tried them all, so far no answer, I tried their ''live help'' on their website, its not real, never had a chance to get any answer, left message on skype no answer so far.

If you see something couple $ cheaper on that website and tempted to click on Order think again.
Old Apr 24, 2012, 06:19 PM
United States
Joined Nov 2011
174 Posts
I found out if you stay signed in on Skype, they will answer you more promptly. Their icon always shows "away." I also never received any info about shipping status when using the free shipping. Hope this helps put your mind at some ease.

edit:

And yes, "live help" is useless. In my experience, they are never actually online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talajouy View Post
I tried them all, so far no answer, I tried their ''live help'' on their website, its not real, never had a chance to get any answer, left message on skype no answer so far.

If you see something couple $ cheaper on that website and tempted to click on Order think again.
Last edited by FlyingPriapism; Apr 24, 2012 at 06:20 PM. Reason: add info
Old Apr 30, 2012, 09:45 PM
Joined Aug 2007
856 Posts
I received the item yesterday and I'm not happy with it.
It has been posted 28 of march while I have ordered it 2nd march.

I want to share some photo of the item, it dose not fit together, wholes are not in right place.
Old Apr 30, 2012, 10:38 PM
making crashing a lifestyle!
The Netherlands, UT, Soest
Joined Feb 2012
1,039 Posts
that's a problem of the first batch, GLB offers a new frame if you contact them with the pictures.

you can go to the GoodLuckBuy multirotor thread over her at RCG, or send an e-mail to:
shenzhenhaoyun@126.com contact through the GLB site plain sucks... just use this e-mail or post it on the thread.. they will make it ok for you.
dutchcommando is offline Find More Posts by dutchcommando
Old May 02, 2012, 07:38 AM
Joined Aug 2007
856 Posts
Emailed, Skype, post on their thread, NO ANSWER.

Goodluckbuy is out of my list.
Old May 02, 2012, 08:47 AM
RC Wannabe!
vercelli, ITALY
Joined Dec 2009
529 Posts
always been lucky with skype, but no one of my emails had and answer! :-) i would try again if i were you, weibin has always been polite with me.
areis81 is offline Find More Posts by areis81
Old May 02, 2012, 05:02 PM
United States
Joined Nov 2011
174 Posts
Just a random thing I noticed on Skype; they look "offline" but they are really online so long as it's business hours (13 hour difference from PST). I sent a message and they responded even when their icon showed "offline." Do not open with a complaint. Open with, "Hi, had a question about my order # xxxx." If no response, stay signed in and go do what you have to do. When you come back there usually is a response. At least that is from my experience.