SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by IceWind, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 21, 2012, 04:42 PM
throw new IOPilotException();
Ireland, County Dublin, Dublin
Joined Feb 2005
2,641 Posts
Discussion
Testing the newly added realtime Sensor Graph and State widgets.

The weather is not that good so I decided to do something else other than flying.

Iíve postponing this because for long I was fighting to have the BARO + MAG sensors working. I was going crazy with all the wires and LLV converters and pcbísÖ having all in separate is such a mess.
Until I got one one these simple and great 9DOF from Bobís. So 4 wires later here it is.

(http://bobsquads.com/sensorboard.html)

I also have the BARO (itís under the PCB) but for the video I couldnít use it as the Arduino is a 168 and canít load all the code in it.
Same reason why Iím using Mwc v1.9 as v2.0 doesnít even fit with the ACC enabled.

Android Multiwii Conf Tool - Testing Sensor State (1 min 29 sec)

Btw compare the graph values from this one with this one I had done before while using a different board that is using a clone wm+.
The spikes are use on the clone wm+.

Android Multiwii Conf Tool - Testing Sensors Graph (0 min 21 sec)

( Always get the last updates at http://www.xrotor.net )
IceWind is offline Find More Posts by IceWind
Last edited by IceWind; Apr 21, 2012 at 04:47 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 12, 2012, 06:55 PM
Joined Sep 2011
4 Posts
Thx

Many thanks from France!! Congrats & thx for sharing!!
grimpeur is offline Find More Posts by grimpeur