HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by w1indse7, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 21, 2012, 02:56 PM
United States, CA, Huntington Beach
Joined Mar 2012
97 Posts
Trader Rating: 49
Sold
Parkzone T-28 Trojan BNF - Used but in very good condition!

Hi,
I have a Parkzone T-28 for sale. It is used, but it's in very good condition. It has never been crashed or repaired. It has a few light scuffs on the wing tips, and a few nicks here and there that I thought I should mention. It flies absolutely perfect. It comes set-up with a spektrum AR600 receiver, stock motor and ESC. A brand new Parkzone 2200mAh Lipo Battery, an extra set of main landing gears, and an extra motor mount. Horizon has discontinued this plane , and it's going to be very hard to find another used one in this good of condition. Not to mention in this color scheme!

Asking $235.00 Shipped CONUS or $220 LPU for this classic Parkzone warbird.

PLEASE NOTE: In my previous listing for this plane that I deleted, I mentioned that the landing gear was glued on and I didnt want to ship the plane. I used some de-bonder and removed them very nicely without problems or the plane sustaining any damage. Also, this plane is being sold with a genuine Spektrum AR600 receiver, not a AR6210.
w1indse7 is offline Find More Posts by w1indse7
Last edited by w1indse7; Apr 21, 2012 at 03:50 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 22, 2012, 10:38 AM
some call me macgyver....
United States, OK, Shawnee
Joined Feb 2012
730 Posts
Trader Rating: 147
Would u b interested in trading
bethelflier8036 is offline Find More Posts by bethelflier8036
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: my son is cancer free
Old Apr 22, 2012, 03:02 PM
Joined Mar 2012
97 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bethelflier8036 View Post
Would u b interested in trading
No thank you.
Old Apr 23, 2012, 11:00 PM
Joined Mar 2012
97 Posts
Hi Guys,

I took a few more photos of the T-28 today to show the condition of the plane and the few nicks and scratches. Also wanted to clarify some things in regards to some questions I have had about the plane. I bought it as a PNP. It has the exact stock motor and ESC as seen in the photo(borrowed photo from an old listing on the forum). The included Lipo is absolutely brand new, with no puffiness whatsoever, tests out perfect with my meter, and has been ran one cycle to make sure it's all good. The only modification I have done to the plane, is build the a battery hold down for it as seen in the photo. I hot glued a small popsicle stick and velcro strap in the fuselage to better secure the battery while in flight. I know that I don't have much of a presence here on R/C Groups being that I am fairly new to the forum, but if it's any reassurance, I have excellent Ebay feedback and can be found under the same username.

Notice the light scuff on the wing tips.

Notice the light scuff in the fuselage above the upside down letter's "T & L."
Closed Thread