HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by w1indse7, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 21, 2012, 01:03 PM
United States, CA, Huntington Beach
Joined Mar 2012
97 Posts
Trader Rating: 49
Sold
Parkzone T-28 Trojan BNF - Used but in very good condition!

Hi,
I have a Parkzone T-28 for sale. It is used, but it's in very good condition. It has never been crashed or repaired. It has a few light scuffs on the wing tips, and a few nicks here and there that I thought I should mention. It flies absolutely perfect. It comes set-up with a spektrum AR6210 with satellite receiver. Stock motor and ESC. A brand new Parkzone 2200mAh Lipo Battery, an extra set of main landing gears, and an extra motor mount. Horizon has discontinued this plane , and it's going to be very hard to find another used one in this good of condition. Not to mention in this color scheme!

"I would prefer a local sale." I do have the original box for it, but it's a little tattered looking. Also, when I assembled it, I lightly glued the landing gears in place, and I don't want to risk messing anything up trying to remove them so that it will fir in the box.

Asking $225.00 for this classic Parkzone warbird.

w1indse7 is offline Find More Posts by w1indse7
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread