SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by hepavirus, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 21, 2012, 11:42 AM
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Nov 2005
43 Posts
Trader Rating: 85
Sold
RnR Genesis SE. 150LPU, need TLC but is RTF

Got this plane not long ago. Loss the interests for it. It was crahsed and someone fixed and painted it. Not the best fix job but it can fly as is. Tail and fuse are in good condition. Both wing tips are OK but can use some sanding /repainting. All hardware is there. I would say you could just fly it as the condition now, but it is just not pretty. All servos (HS81, HS85 and Airtronics mini in the wings....) work but I would recommend to carefully check everything before flying.
The bottom line is, a super cheap moddie RX ready.
For quick sale 150 cash LPU in San Diego. You can come to decide whether it is worth the price. I would consider to ship it but I don't think the high shipping cost will be worth to do so. Anyway, contact me by PM please.
hepavirus is offline Find More Posts by hepavirus
Last edited by hepavirus; Jun 20, 2012 at 02:14 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread