HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 07, 2012, 03:21 PM
Joined Aug 2012
20 Posts
I started with Twisted Hobbies 32" Edge 540. It flies super slow, super forgiving, super durable, flies straight up power, hovers, learned 3D on this baby. Still flying on original prop! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
jetster7 is offline Find More Posts by jetster7
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 07, 2012, 03:34 PM
Joined Jan 2012
49 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetster7 View Post
I started with Twisted Hobbies 32" Edge 540. It flies super slow, super forgiving, super durable, flies straight up power, hovers, learned 3D on this baby. Still flying on original prop! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
Couldnt agree more! Not my first prop, but its held up very well to all of my horrible crashes when I began. I would buy another Edge in a heartbeat.
derrickh78 is offline Find More Posts by derrickh78
Old Nov 28, 2012, 09:28 AM
ON, Canada
Joined Nov 2007
178 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by trx View Post
turboready, are you from Ontario? Did you manage to buy a TH crack yak? I'm from Alberta and wanted to buy one but TH dont ship outside US....... I dont get it.....
Hi Trx,

Did not check back this thread in a while, sorry I missed your question.

I was on the phone with one of these guys back then, the owner was in China, they were out of stock at the time. I wanted to buy two or three of their models.

The intention was to fly a bit here close by and eventually market for them in the Tropics.

Communication breakdown between us, I got a bit busy with some other projects and eventually bought a Multiplex Acromaster powered with an E-Flite Power 15 and Hitec Servos all around.

I have two 27% Yaks and and a 33% Yak, two NIB, so have some projects to do soon.

I am in Ontario, 35 mins from the closest US border, I go periodically to import stuff for my business so I could have easily gotten the airplanes from them.

Maybe they wont ship the batteries, not sure why they wont ship the airplanes and power combos.

Hope you got something to fly by now

Cheers.

PS. Just looked up their shipping info. They ship USPS so that should not be an issue for Canadians since Canada Post are the ones who deliver anything shipped here by USPS.
turboready is offline Find More Posts by turboready
Old Nov 28, 2012, 07:19 PM
United States, PA, Catawissa
Joined Jul 2011
353 Posts
I had to buy a TH Edge for a Canadian friend and ship it for him. By the way, i work for Epphobby and we ship to Canada
rc4u is offline Find More Posts by rc4u
Old Nov 29, 2012, 02:25 PM
Canada, BC, Victoria
Joined Feb 2008
617 Posts
Shipping to Canada

Hey guys,

I keep hearing guys saying Twisted Hobbys doesn't ship to Canada. That's false actually, as 4 of us fliers in Calgary have placed 3 large orders with Twisted now, all since September and they ship to Canada with no questions asked. The only planes they wont ship are the larger 48" stuff (and possibly the 44" but didn't ask), and my buddies drove to the border to pick up the 48" SBach and Extravaganza.

2 days ago I placed an order for 3x 32" Crack Yak's/Edge and all the power gear for them with no issues, so I just wanted to let people know that you CAN order from TH if you live in Canada.

Cheers!
Travis
Eganwp is offline Find More Posts by Eganwp
Old Apr 14, 2013, 10:32 AM
United States, CA, Lancaster
Joined Sep 2012
58 Posts
Hi there,

I just finished putting together a Techone Yak 54.

http://www.techonehobby.com/proinfo.php?kid=1&pid=13

I have not flown it yet. Have any of you flown a Techone plane? The body seems to wooble a lot. As a first 3d flier, should I practice on this one or should I just buy a TH one?

Last, is there a TH plane you could recommend that I could use my 2200 lipos?

Thanks.
bbrc77 is offline Find More Posts by bbrc77