Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
Old Apr 20, 2012, 08:44 AM
United States, DE, Dover
Joined Oct 2011
373 Posts
Idea
simple safe solution to clean or maintain both foam and film covering Warbirds

I hate giving away secrets, well I keep many but .... I am happy about going on Vacation! And it's Friday so what the heck, I am in a good mood....

The part I also hate is plugging auto part stores and/or stores that carries this stuff but I used this stuff to remove tint adhesive and it is cheap when I got it 10 years ago.... Will send a pic when I get home if you can't find it

It is in a blue clear bottle with spray (Tint adhesive remover). And it is so cool. You know when you pull the plane outta the box and it is full of overseas CHINA production dust! Yuck, I spray this stuff all over and it does not affect the paint UNLESS you scrub too hard, I mean hard. Use paper towels or whatever. Let me know what you guys think? It works good safely removing finger prints from covering too! --- Scott
Smoothcruizer3 is offline Find More Posts by Smoothcruizer3
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread