HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 20, 2012, 09:01 AM
Joined Apr 2012
66 Posts
Discussion
I need inforamtion on the BEST RC Electric AIRCRAFT stores and im willing to PAY !!

Hi hong kong residents
im flying out to hong kong in july to get married and i also plan to buy plenty of EPO RC fixed wing aircraft while im there (FMS ju-87stuka, Durafly SE5a & F4U corsair Arfield F6F helcat plus others.
Im looking for ART , PNP & RTF models

I have lived in hong kong for over 2 years previously so have a rough idea where the majority of the model shops are in Ya Ma Tei as i used to buy airsoft guns from kwong wah street and the model shops are very close also.

what i need is names and addresses on the best RC aircraft shops for price and with a large selection of aircraft. im looking for stores that stock main brands like FMS and also the much cheaper aircraft that come out of china( like hoby king planes)

As im coming back to hong kong in the summer time this year i want to avoid walking around the streets of Kowloon in the 90% + humidity and high templetures for hours on end so im willing to PAYPAL -

36HKD=3.20

to the person who posts the most and best best info- names and address of
Quote:
retail stores
and web sites for them in if they have them that stock what im looking for .

Please post your info here so we can all benafit from your knowledge on the matter.
I did try googling but most of the info that came up was way out of date or not relavent to RC planes im after.

In 2 weeks time i will judge who was the most helpful and paypal them the money.I looking for stores in kowloon as well as hong kong island so get typing and you could make a little money and help me out .
darksaber is offline Find More Posts by darksaber
Last edited by darksaber; May 02, 2012 at 02:50 PM.
to remove ads between posts