Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Apr 20, 2012, 03:39 PM
Figure Nine Champ
madsci_guy's Avatar
North Texas
Joined Nov 2002
1,271 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyLittle View Post
Your disagreement on one point does not disprove the larger body of evidence given.
Larger body of whimsy you mean.
madsci_guy is online now Find More Posts by madsci_guy
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2012, 03:41 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
RumRunner_1492's Avatar
Dayton, OH
Joined Feb 2006
417 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyLittle View Post
Your disagreement on one point does not disprove the larger body of evidence given.
What evidence? No convictions, charges dropped, and dueling restraining orders from an agry wife during a divorce. That is your larger body of evidence? None of it means anything and none of it can be brought up in court. The history of violence you claim simply does not exist.
RumRunner_1492 is offline Find More Posts by RumRunner_1492
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2012, 03:42 PM
Reserved Parking
P-51C's Avatar
Joined Jun 2004
926 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyLittle View Post
Yeah, there's still no broken nose, no injuries to Martin's hands from a fight, and Z's injuries are not consistent with his story (or multiple versions of it.)

Per another forum poster's take on "beating against concrete.
I will disagree with your quoted forum expert on hand trauma vs face trauma. I have personally witnessed events in which facial bones were broken with no damage to the strikers hand, and no, they were not "professionally trained".
P-51C is offline Find More Posts by P-51C
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2012, 03:46 PM
Registered User
CrazyLittle's Avatar
United States, OH, Brilliant
Joined Sep 2011
381 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492 View Post
What you quoted was not a lie and certianly does not illustrate he is a compulsive liar. When you are in your mid 20's and you see someone in their late teens it would make sense that you would refer to them as being a little younger than yourself. That is far from a lie.
28 is not "mid twenties" and is not close to "late teens." Zimmerman lied in court.
CrazyLittle is offline Find More Posts by CrazyLittle
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2012, 03:47 PM
Registered User
CrazyLittle's Avatar
United States, OH, Brilliant
Joined Sep 2011
381 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-51C View Post
I will disagree with your quoted forum expert on hand trauma vs face trauma. I have personally witnessed events in which facial bones were broken with no damage to the strikers hand, and no, they were not "professionally trained".
Still no broken nose, and no evidence that Zimmerman's head was "slammed repeatedly into concrete."
CrazyLittle is offline Find More Posts by CrazyLittle
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2012, 03:50 PM
Registered User
UlteriorModem's Avatar
Joined Aug 2011
714 Posts
LOL... no really just LOL
UlteriorModem is offline Find More Posts by UlteriorModem
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2012, 03:51 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
RumRunner_1492's Avatar
Dayton, OH
Joined Feb 2006
417 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyLittle View Post
Yeah, there's still no broken nose, no injuries to Martin's hands from a fight, and Z's injuries are not consistent with his story (or multiple versions of it.)

Per another forum poster's take on "beating against concrete":



*- referring to the missing banadages from the surveilence video.
His neighbors said they saw his broken nose, swollen face and bruises. That is very consistant with zimmerman's claims.
RumRunner_1492 is offline Find More Posts by RumRunner_1492
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2012, 03:54 PM
Reserved Parking
P-51C's Avatar
Joined Jun 2004
926 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyLittle View Post
Still no broken nose, and no evidence that Zimmerman's head was "slammed repeatedly into concrete."
Oh, I am sorry, I thought you were paying attention to the news on this.

Here is the evidence:

P-51C is offline Find More Posts by P-51C
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2012, 03:54 PM
Registered User
CrazyLittle's Avatar
United States, OH, Brilliant
Joined Sep 2011
381 Posts
We'll just have to see at the trial, now won't we?
CrazyLittle is offline Find More Posts by CrazyLittle
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2012, 03:56 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
RumRunner_1492's Avatar
Dayton, OH
Joined Feb 2006
417 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyLittle View Post
28 is not "mid twenties" and is not close to "late teens." Zimmerman lied in court.
That was not a lie. It was an accurate description of what he saw. You can't possibly know what he would consider a little younger than himself. That is a very open ended phrase open to interpretation. There is no way possible for you to call a personally subjective phrase a lie. Unless of course you can read minds.
RumRunner_1492 is offline Find More Posts by RumRunner_1492
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2012, 03:57 PM
Trons and Fumes
wrightme's Avatar
Fallon, NV
Joined Mar 2007
5,033 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcposter View Post
But as we now know, Zimmerman had grabbed his gun, got out of his truck, and tracked-down the kid.
Nope. That is false.


Why do you keep making up false scenario bits?
wrightme is offline Find More Posts by wrightme
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2012, 03:58 PM
Chillin till SEFF
bildo baggins's Avatar
Warner Robins, GA
Joined Aug 2003
14,634 Posts
What a bunch of turds ABC is. "ABC News exclusively obtained a photograph showing the bloodied back of Zimmerman's head,"

Who cares! How did you exclusively get a photo. What does that even mean. MINE! MINE!

Friggin hate the MSM!
bildo baggins is online now Find More Posts by bildo baggins
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2012, 03:59 PM
Registered User
CrazyLittle's Avatar
United States, OH, Brilliant
Joined Sep 2011
381 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-51C View Post
Oh, I thought you were paying attention to the news on this.

Here is the evidence:

Yeah, that's not indicative of a fight where somebody's head got "slammed in the concrete repeatedly."

Example, this lady tripped and fell, and still had MORE SERIOUS injuries than the minor cuts Zimmerman has in that photo:

http://www.justiceforyou.com/2010/07...even-sidewalk/


So you're trying to tell me that 160lbs of intentional force would do less damage than an accidental fall?
CrazyLittle is offline Find More Posts by CrazyLittle
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2012, 04:00 PM
Trons and Fumes
wrightme's Avatar
Fallon, NV
Joined Mar 2007
5,033 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyLittle View Post
A restraining order was granted, which is not done without the order of a judge. Read that however you feel like.
TWO restraining orders were granted by judges. One against Zimmerman, one against her.

Restraining orders don't require any actual evidence of violence. They just need a believeable story.
wrightme is offline Find More Posts by wrightme
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2012, 04:03 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
RumRunner_1492's Avatar
Dayton, OH
Joined Feb 2006
417 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyLittle View Post
Yeah, that's not indicative of a fight where somebody's head got "slammed in the concrete repeatedly."

Example, this lady tripped and fell, and still had MORE SERIOUS injuries than the minor cuts Zimmerman has in that photo:

http://www.justiceforyou.com/2010/07...even-sidewalk/


So you're trying to tell me that 160lbs of intentional force would do less damage than an accidental fall?
Depending on the situation it very well could. I know a guy who accidently fell while walking and killed himself. Not really a scratch on him but he died.
RumRunner_1492 is offline Find More Posts by RumRunner_1492
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Back in the 30's...(1930's) Up&Away Sailplane Talk 15 Mar 25, 2012 08:04 PM
Discussion Guess who's back, back again ! RC_Marine Electric Heli Talk 3 Feb 01, 2012 09:44 PM
Sold *LPU* She's Back!! DWFoamies 48" JUKA F/S (Atlanta S) poiyt Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 7 Dec 30, 2011 01:28 PM
Sold F/s or trade os 61 sxheli engine and zimmerman pipe LEONARD ANDERS Aircraft - Fuel - Helis (FS/W) 0 Dec 12, 2009 02:00 PM