and link to the story:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimm...ry?id=16177849
P-51C is offline Find More Posts by P-51C
Old Apr 20, 2012, 08:08 AM
Out of Time
United States, TX
Joined Jul 2003
1,092 Posts
I'll take bets that Al Sharpton and all the rest of the hate/race baiters will declare it to be "Photoshopped", fake blood, or to not be Zimmerman at all.

Any takers?
Highflight is offline Find More Posts by Highflight
Old Apr 20, 2012, 08:50 AM
Joined Aug 2011
738 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highflight View Post
I'll take bets that Al Sharpton and all the rest of the hate/race baiters will declare it to be "Photoshopped", fake blood, or to not be Zimmerman at all.

Any takers?
Yes of course it is. I mean why wasent the photo revealed untill now?

/sarcasim off
UlteriorModem is offline Find More Posts by UlteriorModem
Old Apr 20, 2012, 08:56 AM
Houston Ellington, Texas, United States
Joined Feb 2001
312 Posts
okay, but let's be fair ... it is entirely possible that those enjuries happened as a result of Trayvon defending himself from something Zimmerman started.

The time line will be key.
logan5 is offline Find More Posts by logan5
Old Apr 20, 2012, 08:59 AM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Dayton, OH
Joined Feb 2006
418 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan5 View Post
okay, but let's be fair ... it is entirely possible that those enjuries happened as a result of Trayvon defending himself from something Zimmerman started.

That is going to come down to Zimmerman's story vs. the prosecution saying he is lying. That will be very hard for the prosecution to prove with no witnesses disputing his story.
RumRunner_1492 is offline Find More Posts by RumRunner_1492
Old Apr 20, 2012, 09:02 AM
Gravity is patient............
Joined Mar 2006
1,910 Posts
The big problem is the over-reach by the DA for murder2. They are not going to be able to prove that in all likelyhood, and Zimmerman wiill probably walk, creating plenty of rioting. Perhaps that's what they want, to create a crises to overturn "stand your ground".

They should have gone with manslaughter. And it's obvious. IMO Murder2 was a political ploy to enrage the people when he is acquitted. Welcome to America 2012 where no crises goes unused to create more legislation and remove more freedom.
billyd60 is offline Find More Posts by billyd60
Old Apr 20, 2012, 09:03 AM
Joined Dec 2005
1,819 Posts
Quote:

Very possible. Zimmerman could have started the fight, and then lost it. But if Trayvon continued it to the point where Zimmerman was fearing for his life, he may still get off on self defense.
BushmanLA is offline Find More Posts by BushmanLA
Old Apr 20, 2012, 09:05 AM
Joined Aug 2011
738 Posts
Is it just me or does the wound to the right in that photo look a bit like a question mark?
Old Apr 20, 2012, 09:08 AM
Houston Ellington, Texas, United States
Joined Feb 2001
312 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BushmanLA View Post
Very possible. Zimmerman could have started the fight, and then lost it. But if Trayvon continued it to the point where Zimmerman was fearing for his life, he may still get off on self defense.
nah ... if you start a fight ... lose it ... then end it with deadly force ... I just don't see any jury siding with you on that.

However, if Trayvon starts the physical altercation, then the story becomes something else entirely.
logan5 is offline Find More Posts by logan5
Old Apr 20, 2012, 09:10 AM
Joined May 2010
42 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyd60 View Post
The big problem is the over-reach by the DA for murder2. They are not going to be able to prove that in all likelyhood, and Zimmerman wiill probably walk, creating plenty of rioting. Perhaps that's what they want, to create a crises to overturn "stand your ground".

They should have gone with manslaughter. And it's obvious. IMO Murder2 was a political ploy to enrage the people when he is acquitted. Welcome to America 2012 where no crises goes unused to create more legislation and remove more freedom.
i dont think i speak alone here.
if stand you ground is over turned there will be plenty who will continue to use it.
my question when those that try to take away the freedom of those that protect themselves. What will happen to them? jail for self protection cause some thug tried to steel from me and died? ya like ill go peacefully.
QQuestor is offline Find More Posts by QQuestor
Old Apr 20, 2012, 09:18 AM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Dayton, OH
Joined Feb 2006
418 Posts
Quote:
nah ... if you start a fight ... lose it ... then end it with deadly force ... I just don't see any jury siding with you on that.

However, if Trayvon starts the physical altercation, then the story becomes something else entirely.
The problem will be proving he started the fight.
RumRunner_1492 is offline Find More Posts by RumRunner_1492
Old Apr 20, 2012, 09:22 AM
did a reversed Immelman..once.
Novi, Michigan
Joined Nov 2002
2,250 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by UlteriorModem View Post
Is it just me or does the wound to the right in that photo look a bit like a question mark?
it does...the question is...will blacks accept this as evidence.?

..no.
SKYPILEIT is offline Find More Posts by SKYPILEIT
Old Apr 20, 2012, 10:05 AM
Out of Time
United States, TX
Joined Jul 2003
1,092 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYPILEIT View Post
it does...the question is...will blacks accept this as evidence.?

..no.
The race baiter haters will have to do a quick step back because they are the ones who saw absolutely no evidence of any kind of marks on Zimmerman in the surveillance videos and made their minds up on that point.
They will now be left with a conundrum that is going to be fun to watch unfold.
I can't wait for the weekend news on this one.
Highflight is offline Find More Posts by Highflight
Old Apr 20, 2012, 10:26 AM
Joined Aug 2011
738 Posts
I can already see it "OMG Shopped".... no question this will be one of the tactics adopted.

That and it will see very little exposure in the news cycle. Just doesent fit the narrative.