HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by stevster, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 19, 2012, 09:54 PM
Eternal Child
United States, CA, Cypress
Joined Sep 2009
38 Posts
Trader Rating: 317
Sold
Vintage Custom RC Aircraft/George Miller F-4 Phantom II kit $325.00 SHIPPED!!

For Sale:

I have a late 80's Custom RC Aircraft/George Miller F-4 Phantom II kit.

The kit is NIB, and unstarted. Kit has had a lot of shelf life, and I can't guarantee it's 100% completeness, however it looks like the parts are there.

This plane was designed for the Byro-Jet fan. Could make a great EDF canidate!

The wings are still in their cradles. The foam stabs are also, but one has a small corner chip.

Comes with some very faded & yellowed plans, and a contruction manual that does not have a parts content list (to check inventory).

Specs for the plane are in pic #1

Box is original, but the top is missing, which I will make to ship.

Please take a good look at the pictures, to see what I'm offering here.

The molds to this plane were aquired by Iron Bay, which you probabally won't ever see produced.

Please call or email me with any questions that you may have.

$325.00 Which Includes FedEx Insured FREE Shipping (Huge Box) CONUS....

PayPal, Postal Money Order........Local pick up available & would be great! & It Will be Less $$$

5% Discount if using cash or Postal Money Order

Steve....Southern Co. Ca. 90630....714-614-2890....email/PayPal...stevster@ca.rr.com
stevster is offline Find More Posts by stevster
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 19, 2012, 11:32 PM
Eternal Child
United States, CA, Cypress
Joined Sep 2009
38 Posts
Trader Rating: 317
Sold to: ww2collector
Thank you Eric!
stevster is offline Find More Posts by stevster
Closed Thread