SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 19, 2012, 05:31 PM
Joined Apr 2012
1 Posts
Discussion
Best options for detail photos of possible building site?? Help!

Hi, I need the best source online of aerial photos what who good quality detail.
I am trying to pin-point an area that is about 5 x 5...a small building that was standing in the 1970's...so my questions are.
1: are there photos from the 1970s available online? (Specifics: photos from the years 1973-1980...so a 7-year periods data.)
2. Can a person see enough quality of a small building..such as the roof of a shed next to a house for example?
3. I'm trying to help a family in a crime that may have been committed there and would like to see where the location of a certain building was located between the above years etc.
Thanks for any help. I assume there would be some good websites with aerial photos. The USGS topo sites of the same area show these small buildings etc and the data is the late 1920's so I assume aerial photos have been taken.
Thank for any help or direction.
MN
seektruth is offline Find More Posts by seektruth
to remove ads between posts