Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Apr 19, 2012, 01:13 PM
Joined Apr 2012
2 Posts
Discussion
leaderhobby sell defective products hobbyking.

www.leaderhobby.com careful with this shop, they sell defective products hobbyking.
When you claim you do not respond adequately.

They are a scam, I received imax 6 and the do not work and take care of anything
jgonzalez1441 is offline Find More Posts by jgonzalez1441
to remove ads between posts
Old May 17, 2012, 11:19 PM
United States, FL, Oviedo
Joined Apr 2011
203 Posts
I have ordered several hundered dollars worth of 450 parts from leaders hobby. They are not HK defects. They seem to come from a different manufacturer alltogether. I have no complaints except for the poor descriptions on website.
cgriffith is offline Find More Posts by cgriffith
Old May 21, 2012, 02:29 PM
RC plane addict ;-)
United Kingdom, England, Norwich
Joined Aug 2008
1,663 Posts
I don't get it,you state the name of the company you have a problem with right,then you say that they are defective HK products? some people will just knock HK because they see other people do it and think yeah i'll jump on that band wagon.

I always big Hobbyking up every chance i get,when i come across posts like this it really does wind me up,i've never had a problem with them over the last five years i've been buying off them,so i send people over to them as i wish someone had told me about the well before i found them.

I've been to that website and i've never seen anything that HK sells on there,maybe something similar but you find that every where these days.

Just my two pennies worth.
startazz is offline Find More Posts by startazz
Old Aug 13, 2012, 04:13 PM
Ex AmA mEMBEr
United States, CA, San Bernardino
Joined Feb 2010
745 Posts
leader hobby sells ems and xyh motors to hobby king with turnigy stickers on them on leaders sight the black atn motors are last years model and the gold turnigy's are easy to spot. the red "c" series is of lesser quality than the red "n" series motors they also carry other brands of motors. but afaik leader hobby does not actually make any motors just as hxt or hexTronik, who owns hobbyking does not make anything themselves, although h/k says the new black motors (forget name) are now made in house and hxt did buy the quanum telemetry out. i personally have about 12 "n" series motors and a couple "atn" blacks and i rewind with a bigger diameter wire (from microdan) and buy rcbearings.com bearings and they are then a good quality motor. you get enough 200* C wire to do at least 3 motors for $9.99 and bearings cost $4 or $5 and there's nothing else to go wrong. on every motor i buy i change the soft chinese steel allen screws for good ole japanese steel and change the c clips automatically before ever running one up so it cost me less than $12 to refit those motors, 3028's to 3548's and my 3548-900's cost me $11.95 3 months ago i saw an ad yesterday and the 3548's were $13 or $15 on sale now seems a little high, also i've only ordered from the la warehouse and the miami warehouse

michael clyde
mchldpy is offline Find More Posts by mchldpy
Last edited by mchldpy; Aug 13, 2012 at 04:33 PM.
Old Aug 14, 2012, 04:58 AM
PEMAC
Australia, New South Wales, Penrith
Joined Jul 2007
723 Posts
Two posts and this thread, that makes no sense? who are you jgonzalez? Time to let this thread die imho.

HK actually make quite a bit of stuff in house now. I think to resolve the quality and supply issues somtimes seen. Durafly, NTM(Those black motors), and the 9xr radio which will soon be released.
SleepySean is offline Find More Posts by SleepySean