HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 20, 2012, 11:38 AM View Post
BACKEMFNRG
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. It is temporarily hidden while BACKEMFNRG edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 11:48 AM
E-flyer since 1981
Joined Oct 2000
1,492 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACKEMFNRG View Post
Been calling them cheaters long ago you silly, silly forgetful bald man.

I'll say it again you are an idiot.

I want to make sure I understand correctly.

Are you calling me an idiot?
Michael in Toronto is online now Find More Posts by Michael in Toronto
Old Apr 20, 2012, 11:49 AM
Canada, ON, Acton
Joined Oct 2003
2,124 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael in Toronto View Post
I want to make sure I understand correctly.

Are you calling me an idiot?
I have a few times so go report me, again and get my post taken down if you wish.
BACKEMFNRG is offline Find More Posts by BACKEMFNRG
Old Apr 20, 2012, 11:52 AM
S. FL
Joined Jan 2007
849 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fl knifemaker View Post

lol
Libelle201B is online now Find More Posts by Libelle201B
Old Apr 20, 2012, 11:54 AM
Canada, ON, Acton
Joined Oct 2003
2,124 Posts
Those are cute smilies, dead horse? Maybe, because you are told this is so by MSM.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 01:09 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Dayton, OH
Joined Feb 2006
417 Posts
Quote:
Those are cute smilies, dead horse? Maybe, because you are told this is so by MSM.
Do you have any idea how many people would be involved in the conspiracy you think is happening? There i absolutely no chance it is taking place. It would involve election officials, poll workers, the entire media, every cable out let, every polling agency and university conducting polls and many others. What are the chances of all of them working together and not a single person breaking ranks to tell the biggest story in election history?

The chances are ZERO, none, nadda, ziltch & zip.
RumRunner_1492 is online now Find More Posts by RumRunner_1492
Old Apr 20, 2012, 01:33 PM
United States, OH, Brilliant
Joined Sep 2011
383 Posts
Quote:
CrazyLittle is offline Find More Posts by CrazyLittle
Old Apr 20, 2012, 01:37 PM
Build/Fly/Crash/Repeat
United States, HI, Kapalua
Joined Jan 2002
1,198 Posts
Quote:
I have a few times so go report me, again and get my post taken down if you wish.
That's just plain disrespectful, unnecessary and a clear violation of the site rules. That type of a post has no place here.

Either edit your post or it WILL get reported.
CoastalFlyer is offline Find More Posts by CoastalFlyer
Old Apr 20, 2012, 02:06 PM
E-flyer since 1981
Joined Oct 2000
1,492 Posts
Quote:
Why would you so blatantly break the rules of this website, in essence be a cheater, when one of the issues you have conceded in this thread is that it bothers you that others cheat?

Also, I've reviewed my posts in this thread, and I don't believe there is anything I posted that would warrant calling me silly nor an idiot, so I can only assume that you resort to calling me names simply because you are disagree with my posts, and are unable or unwilling to respond more intelligently.

Therefor, I am going to have to insist you that if you wish to participate on this website, you will have to respect the rules of this website.

Please edit all posts of yours where you insult me, or I will report you for each individual insult.

If you can't play within the rules, don't play the game.
Michael in Toronto is online now Find More Posts by Michael in Toronto
Old Apr 22, 2012, 05:56 AM
Joined May 2010
42 Posts
CONFIRMED: Ron Paul WON Minnesota! (1 min 38 sec)
QQuestor is offline Find More Posts by QQuestor
Old Apr 22, 2012, 06:29 AM
Joined May 2010
42 Posts
Romney [REVOLT] At Liberty University

Much to their chagrin, the GOP establishment is getting Romney pushback everywhere–this time at Liberty University. Writes Ron Paul Campaign Senior Adviser Doug Wead:

Keep your Romney, give us Ron Paul!

The John McCain, eh sorry, the Mitt Romney campaign replayed a scene from past failed Republican candidates yesterday. They announced in the morning that Governor Romney would be the commencement speaker at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia. The school founded, by Jerry Falwell, is touted as the largest Christian University in the world. And in the afternoon they announced that openly gay, Richard Grenell, would be Romney’s new national security and foreign policy spokesman.

Students at Liberty were in an uproar. Not over Grenell, but over the University choosing Romney instead of their beloved Ron Paul. The firestorm began on the University’s own website, where the thread hit 700 comments in a couple of hours. The discussion was promptly censored and then shut down proving that the University is not very aptly named. But the discussion moved onto Facebook where it continues to spread.

Ron Paul has a large support base on campuses in general, all campuses, Christian or otherwise. According to Braedon Wilkerson, Ron Paul district coordinator, he carried the city of Lynchburg by a 51-49% margin and the newly created Liberty University precinct 60-40%. “The campus and the city belong to Ron Paul.”

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2012/04/2...evolt-at-liber...
in this town he is
Old Apr 22, 2012, 09:48 AM
Joined May 2010
42 Posts
3 Out of 4 Candidates Want to Keep Economic Slavery Going!

-"We never had 'world wars' until we had the central bank." --Ron Paul
-
2012 Is The Best Chance We Have to Abolish Economic Slavery In America and put an end to the debt slavery and tax bondage of the last 100 years.

2012 May Be the Last Chance We Have For Another 100 Years.

Romney, Gingrich, Obama and Santorum are against Abolishing Economic Slavery in America. Those four have only offered to adjust the handcuffs and shackles.

Ron Paul's aim is to abolish the debt slavery & tax bondage of the FED/IRS Complex.

Over the last 100 years of slavery we have gradually lost most of what America set out to be, do and have.

--We never had 'world wars' until we had the central bank.

--The Federal Reserve's private shareholders profit from war spending. http://www.apfn.org/apfn/fed_reserve.htm

--We are not free. We are slaves.

Romney, Gingrich, Obama and Santorum are all putting their energy into avoiding the central issue facing America.

Santorum keeps the sexual behavior issue going as if that's how we racked-up $15 Trillion in debt and $74 Trillion in future obligations.

Gingrich keeps threatening that he's the only candidate who can out-talk Obama in a debate.

Romney just assumes he's the one because he is financed by the private shareholders of the Federal Reserve.

Obama is bragging about the so-called economic recovery "accelerating" right now.

All four are huffing and puffing over Iran which is a non-issue right now. Just another distraction and a crowing point for show.

All we've accomplished with Iran posturing is run up crude oil and gasoline prices.
Somebody to Love - by www.cosmowenman.com (0 min 45 sec)
Our first priority is to regain our liberty, peace and prosperity.

We have to focus the debate on the issue of Abolishing Economic Slavery in America because that's what's been killing the Republic.

Every level of government from the Oval Office down to the towns has been bought for a price over the last 100 years. All fueled with Federal Reserve Monopoly Money.

It seems there's no escaping the militarized local police -- nationwide. The corrupted educational system nationwide.
Without the weapons of debt and issuance of currency the Federal Reserve is powerless over the nation.
-
Without The Federal Reserve We can take back our power over America.

Ron Paul is the only candidate who wants to prosper Americans and end the Economic Slavery.
Ron Paul is the only candidate who knows how to prosper Americans.

No other candidate is cognizant of, or focused on abolishing the crushing debt slavery and tax bondage as a social issue.

Without our economic liberty, nothing else matters.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Old Apr 28, 2012, 05:36 PM
Canada, ON, Acton
Joined Oct 2003
2,124 Posts
Ohh you guys, shucks...

So many have found the ignore function much simpler.

I have saved the post and will edit it when I have time so it conforms.

US House Passes Cispa What's Next ? (9 min 50 sec)
Last edited by BACKEMFNRG; Apr 30, 2012 at 08:17 PM.
Old Apr 29, 2012, 11:26 AM
Joined Jan 2008
1,171 Posts
There was a quite large Ron Paul rally at the University of Texas a couple of days ago. Anyone see about it on the national media?
Jim Thomerson is offline Find More Posts by Jim Thomerson
Old Apr 29, 2012, 02:45 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Dayton, OH
Joined Feb 2006
417 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Thomerson View Post
There was a quite large Ron Paul rally at the University of Texas a couple of days ago. Anyone see about it on the national media?
Since the GOP race is over at this point I wouldn't expect the media to cover it.
RumRunner_1492 is online now Find More Posts by RumRunner_1492