Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Apr 19, 2012, 09:28 AM
Joined Oct 2006
148 Posts
Discussion
New Dealer-Cheapest price in US for GCP Main Blades and frames

hey everyone,

This may have already been covered, but I just want to give a "heads up" about a great new US- based Walkera Parts dealer :
http://walkerahelicoptersupply.com

Not a huge selection- so far only carries a few models but some of his prices are pretty good( ...though some are just average.) $3.15 for a set of Genius Main Blades(usually $6-7 everywhere else) and $10 frames is what caught my eye- as they're the most frequently damaged/replaced parts on my genius.

Everything i got came in original Walkera packaging, so there is little doubt that i got legit parts.

Shipping and CS seem good too. I placed an order Sunday nite, they were in the mail Monday morning and I was flying again Wednesday. Also received a real "hand written" order confirmation email (not self generated order summary)
-Use code GRANDOPENING for 10% off your order.

BTW-I have no affiliation other than being a satisfied customer. just passing the word along.
charbot is offline Find More Posts by charbot
to remove ads between posts