HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 17, 2012, 12:30 PM
Joined Apr 2012
2 Posts
Discussion
Terrible customer service at nitroplanes

I ordered a Dynam C47 from nitro planes december 2011 and one of the prop spinners was stripped out. Within the week of getting it i emailed customer service and they said no problem they will get me a new one. Christmas comes and goes still no part. CS says "it'll be here within a week"... January comes... and goes. Now they are not even responding to my questions. Here we are in mid April and nothing. Do NOT expect any help from these jokers. I will never order from them again and after reading about alot of others with same complaints of poor service i wish i had investigated this company more. BUYER BEWARE
billnug is offline Find More Posts by billnug
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 17, 2012, 03:24 PM
Joined Jul 2011
140 Posts
Hello,

May I have your order number please?

Thank you,
Danny V
NitroTechnician is offline Find More Posts by NitroTechnician