SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Garret H, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 15, 2012, 11:17 PM
USA, CO, Fort Collins
Joined Sep 2007
1,934 Posts
Trader Rating: 197
Found
Help! Need just a few Dubro Heavy-Duty Servo Arms!

Does anyone out there have a few spare Dubro heavy-duty servo arms they would sell me? I need 2x JR/ATX single-sided with the 4 holes, and 1x Hitec long double-sided. Attached is a picture with the ones I need circled. The LHS wants $12 per pack! I only need a few and don't want to spend $24! If you have some, I'd be happy to PP you a few dollars.

Thanks,
Garret
Garret H is online now Find More Posts by Garret H
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Garret H; Apr 16, 2012 at 02:45 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 16, 2012, 02:42 PM
Closed Account
Joined Sep 2011
1,657 Posts
Trader Rating: 30
You'd have better luck if you posted this as a "Wanted" ad instead of a "For Sale" ad.
ClosedAccount is offline Find More Posts by ClosedAccount
Old Apr 16, 2012, 02:45 PM
USA, CO, Fort Collins
Joined Sep 2007
1,934 Posts
Oops. Thanks for the heads up.

Garret
Site Sponsor
Old Apr 16, 2012, 05:58 PM
United States, CA, Antioch
Joined Jun 2011
23 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Garret...I have what you want (I think). I know the two single four-hole arms fit JR servos but the long double-arm I'm not sure will fit HiTec servos. It will fit JR. If these are what you need, let me know and I'll send them to you for the postage.
Best regards,
Charles
Charles32541 is offline Find More Posts by Charles32541
Old Apr 16, 2012, 06:15 PM
USA, CO, Fort Collins
Joined Sep 2007
1,934 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles32541 View Post
Garret...I have what you want (I think). I know the two single four-hole arms fit JR servos but the long double-arm I'm not sure will fit HiTec servos. It will fit JR. If these are what you need, let me know and I'll send them to you for the postage.
Best regards,
Charles
Great! Thanks, Charles -- I really appreciate it. I will certainly take the 2x single-sided with four holes for JR. The double won't work as Hitec uses a different spline size than JR. I'll keep looking (or end up buying) that one...getting the 2 others will really help. Thanks! I'll PM you with my address.

Garret
Site Sponsor
Old Apr 16, 2012, 08:54 PM
USA, CO, Fort Collins
Joined Sep 2007
1,934 Posts
Thanks for the help, everyone. I found out that a couple of my servos require smaller arms, so I do not need the single-sided JR arms. However, I did need the long Hitec arm, and Steph280 hooked me up.

Thanks!

Garret
Site Sponsor
Closed Thread